Katie Price #335 Katie & Lynne caught in a spin, now for Kieran let the justice begin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's almost like he has vanished off the face of the earth, there's no mention of him at all. Of course his life should be private would be nice to know that he is ok.
I totally agree, the kids deserve a private life and should be given one. It seems strange that Bunny still front and centre and publicised and he isn't. I think we're not seeing him because summat is seriously wrong. Price never valued her kids privacy and that wont change

Reactions: 28
With regard to Sink Boys' 94 pages of 'Troof.' Let's hope it's 294 pages long now if he's been updating it regularly, as he's got loads to spill on Kipper and its enablers. Does anyone have an update on the GFM please? Let's all hope and pray the little ones will be back home with Kieran & Michelle by Christmas Day. 💝🥂🎄👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🎅👩‍⚖️🤞🥳
Hi! I'm having a catch-up with Sam tomorrow and will find out as much as I can and update you wonderful folk then 😊 Link below if anyone would like it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do any of our insiders know what Mr PP Fencing is like, is his business reputable, is he liked in the area etc?

Also what's happening with the house, has the sale been closed? Have they moved? What about the plan to move to the IoW?

Reactions: 12
Oh things are getting juicy. I have 4 days off to stay on top of this thread.
Come skanky do your worst 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha look at my advert. The foot appears then this
---

@Angelic37 did you mean to add that link? It’s not the normal one 🤣
No! What the frack?! I just Googled the link and added it. I wonder if Tattle are banning GFM links in the way that if you type "I" "P" it inserts a link automatically?

Post deleted that had the link, but if anyone wants to donate just Google Kieran Hayler Go Fund Me to find it. I can 100% guarantee it's not a scam, he gets every penny and Sam even rounds up the fees that are deducted.

Catching up with Sam tomorrow and will update you all 😊 x

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Usually I lurk on here and I’ve been off today and watched the live.

I honestly think she’s beyond saving. The paranoia about F4J and the slander of them is a sign she’s lost all control.

And where is Jett, no photos, no mention it’s like he’s never existed. Is that a ploy to try and destroy Kieran more. As although Bunny is precocious she’s seen but his poor boy, it’s like he doesn’t exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
OK let's examine the burnt out car on the driveway - whose car was it? Why would anyone drive their own car onto her property and set fire to it? If it was a stolen car, again, what would be the purpose? How did she dispose of it? Was this reported to police, insurance? So many questions...

Reactions: 42
mmm a car burnt out on her drive that none has heard about before, could it be the missing range rover reported as stolen ? have the insurance paid out because it was stolen ? if it was stolen how come it was burnt out on or near her drive ? was it burnt out to hid evidence ? had the driver had an accident in it and didnt have a licence ? was it burnt out as a message to her ? , was it stolen,dumped and burnt out there a just coincidence ? why has she never mentioned it ? all these questions, with no answers. regarding the pantomine,if she got to do a week of 8.30 to 5pm every day, you can forget it, she may turn up on time the first day but each day she does turn up after,she will be getting later and later and leaving earlier and earlier. she will find some excuse, then the actual pantomine she will turn up first night, either pissed or drugged up,wing it, try to sing, hate the fact everyone boos her and sleeping beauty is so young,pretty and able to act that she will try and get the attention on to her somehow. i hope they got an understudy for her part, because they are going to need it.

Reactions: 41
No! What the frack?! I just Googled the link and added it. I wonder if Tattle are banning GFM links in the way that if you type "I" "P" it inserts a link automatically?

Post deleted that had the link, but if anyone wants to donate just Google Kieran Hayler Go Fund Me to find it. I can 100% guarantee it's not a scam, he gets every penny and Sam even rounds up the fees that are deducted.

Catching up with Sam tomorrow and will update you all 😊 x
Pass on love and best wishes as always ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe that's skanks plan a little holiday at hotel priory.. would give her an excuse to drop panto and a few plasterclasses (that aren't selling tickets) also gives her the bonus of putting her own spin on things and not having to answer awkward questions if Kieran is making progress in the custody hearings and starts getting access to see J&B it also let's the tit storm of the SW collusion die down a bit and it's always good for some publicity and sympathy. 😎😉
Who will pay the massive bill?

Reactions: 19
Who will pay the massive bill?
Amy the enabler and Mr PP,,, well Amy will order Mr PP to pay the bill from the sale of the house and the policy money, the gravy train is in danger and when that happens it's all hands on deck to close ranks and save it, even though skanks on the decline her name still brings in freebies and cash to keep the clan going. Besides won't be a big hit on the clan money the most skank stays in the priory for is a week then she sneaks out to hide somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.