Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Kieran Hayler - ex husband of the infamous Katie Price

Congratulations to @Lucyxxxx for the winning thread title!

Brief recap:
  • A video has been released confirming the pudding throwing incident happened (about 2 years ago)
  • The Go Fund Me set up for Kieran to fight for access of his children has been frozen
  • Fathers 4 Justice are very annoyed with KH and have said so on social media
Sorry if it's a bit lacklustre - I'm at work, please feel free to do a better recap!

Link to previous thread here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread for Kieran Hayler - ex husband of the infamous Katie Price

Congratulations to @Lucyxxxx for the winning thread title!

Brief recap:
  • A video has been released confirming the pudding throwing incident happened (about 2 years ago)
  • The Go Fund Me set up for Kieran to fight for access of his children has been frozen
  • Fathers 4 Justice are very annoyed with KH and have said so on social media
Sorry if it's a bit lacklustre - I'm at work, please feel free to do a better recap!

Link to previous thread here:

Well done @Lucyxxxx you smashed the thread title! You win a signed picture of Kierans 🌟🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Aww Luce well done!!!! But I've gone one better with your prize.....I've arranged for a special walk past of Kieran's dining room window whilst he is "working" 🤣🤣🤣
Haha! Careful Michelle don't catch you or she'll start launching the Sunday roast at you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haha! Careful Michelle don't catch you or she'll start launching the Sunday roast at you!!
She won't mean it though.....she will have been at the end of her tether with us for winding her up and making her angry....but she defo won't swear at us!! And if the food hits us....u just blame me and then she will get off Scott free!! Annnnnnd if all else fails we will just blame KATIE bleeping PRICE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣xx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’d rather be pelted with a lorry load of old sprouts and overcooked potatoes than be forced to endure such a heinous spectacle, personally.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aww Luce well done!!!! But I've gone one better with your prize.....I've arranged for a special walk past of Kieran's dining room window whilst he is "working" 🤣🤣🤣
Shall we all 'find' one another on insta and do group walk past his window 😂
We might be able to sell pap shots, but I'm not sure anyone's intrested

• Haha
Reactions: 12
brings a whole new meaning to “back grid” 🤢
Oh this is excellent 👏👏
---
So what have we learned today?

The crazies have taken crazy a step further and formed some kind of insta hareem 👀😳

Said insta hareem 100% know exactly who go fund me promoter is because they've all met on insta which is 100% real life 👀 nothing can be faked or anon on insta

The go fund me is still a sore subject to those who donated but the 16k is still AWOL

We've been treated to photos of Kieron Hayler spead eagle over the family dining table selling his bum hole on only fans 😳👀

What a day

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh this is excellent 👏👏
---
So what have we learned today?

The crazies have taken crazy a step further and formed some kind of insta hareem 👀😳

Said insta hareem 100% know exactly who go fund me promoter is because they've all met on insta which is 100% real life 👀 nothing can be faked or anon on insta

The go fund me is still a sore subject to those who donated but the 16k is still AWOL

We've been treated to photos of Kieron Hayler spead eagle over the family dining table selling his bum hole on only fans 😳👀

What a day
Have to say this thread has really grown to be one of my favourites this past week 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Evening all

Mooched over here from a lunatics thread where @Lucyxxxx kindly sent across Kieran’s bum hole in all its glory on the dining table.

Need to catch up on all the threads 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I can't stop thinking of 'bum juice' after someone used the term in the last thread.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The last thing I was expecting when I logged on was to see KH’s tea towel holder giving me the eye.. imagine doing that on his dearly departed Nan’s dining table. What next? Jizzing up the net curtains? No wonder Michelle wasn’t arsed (excuse the pun) about throwing pudding around if that’s what goes on in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The last thing I was expecting when I logged on was to see KH’s tea towel holder giving me the eye.. imagine doing that on his dearly departed Nan’s dining table. What next? Jizzing up the net curtains? No wonder Michelle wasn’t arsed (excuse the pun) about throwing pudding around if that’s what goes on in that house.
Tea towel holder ahhhha ffs I'm deed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I found an old interview from 2020 where he claimed to be earning 3k a month on OF (before tax). It was labelled as 'revenue' so I assume OF takes their cut of the 3k too. That's a nice earner, I don't think the work is great for the kids or family life though.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.