Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if anyone has messaged KH directly to see if he will verify that he received the GFM donations? I don't even mean that he has to produce receipts as to how he spent it but surely if he knew that there was some controversy over it, he would like to put peoples' minds to rest. The fact that he hasn't publicly paid any thanks to anyone does seem a bit worrying!
My guess is that he is reading this and KP thread and is aware of the controversy. @hayleybaby said she also saw comments about it on the tiktok live

Even if receipts for the fees were shown, it's only one side of the picture, how do we know that he hasn't spent a load of money on other stuff while GFM ongoing and how do we know if he even needed the fund in the first place? We don't know what sacrifices have or haven't been made, he did say in one of his tiktok lives that he sold his land rover and bought a Nissan xtrail so that's an example of summat he did do. You could be spending money that you already have on legal fees but still be spending elsewhere. Without showing us his whole bank account history (which I don't expect someone should do) he's kind of caught between a rock and a hard place, even if he has done nothing wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Report it / anyone promoting it if it breaks rules 🩷

wi
First post here but I noticed that last year tattle banned links to go fund mes with a message literally saying scam

But people carried on saying share it everywhere you can and promising that it was genuine up until a few weeks ago before this thread blew up

Report it / anyone promoting it if it breaks rules 🩷

wi
Someone correct me if I've got it wrong, but even though links to GFM are banned here, I don't think it's against the rules for people to appeal for donations. The mods would have seen and removed those posts, if they had broken any rules.
---
I’m not sure about the losing their own kids part but they were often very unpleasant to others and had to apologise time and time again. I think that they actually could have been “Sam Davis” 😅 hence why they disappeared. It’s all very strange.
I don't think I ever interacted with her, but I liked the fact that she owned and apologised when she felt she'd been a bit snappy. I saw this on at least one occasion

Reactions: 2
See that is what drove me crazy about her.
Why apologise and then rinse and repeat the next day. An apology should also be a reflection on your behaviour.
Not a way of getting respect so you can do the same thing again and again.

Reactions: 8
Was just out to eat with my fella and got chocolate round my mouth mid pudding and he goes to me... wipe your mouth man it looks like that Kierans bumhole. Safe to say I didn't finish my food.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why apologise and then rinse and repeat the next day. An apology should also be a reflection on your behaviour.
Yeah, I tell my daughter this, sorry is just a word, your actions show you're sorry not the words.

she was a bully an awful bully simple
---
so is the fund accepting donations again

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Was just out to eat with my fella and got chocolate round my mouth mid pudding and he goes to me... wipe your mouth man it looks like that Kierans bumhole. Safe to say I didn't finish my food.
I love that Mr Lucy gets dragged into tattl

she was a bully an awful bully simple
---
so is the fund accepting donations again
i blocked her a long time ago because i was sick of her long incoherant rants and general attitude towards others

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if anyone has messaged KH directly to see if he will verify that he received the GFM donations? I don't even mean that he has to produce receipts as to how he spent it but surely if he knew that there was some controversy over it, he would like to put peoples' minds to rest. The fact that he hasn't publicly paid any thanks to anyone does seem a bit worrying!
There were comments on that Instagram photo and a videos, tagging him asking about the go fund me - he ignored them

Reactions: 3
I love that Mr Lucy gets dragged into tattl

i blocked her a long time ago because i was sick of her long incoherant rants and general attitude towards others
He tried asking me for a referral code before. Absolutely NOT! I was reading out some of the comments about Kieran to him yesterday and he's like can I go look at birds bumholes then since your gawping at next geezers. No my friend no you may not.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So it went from 'someone's created a GoFund me for Kieran, gosh how wonderful, I'm sure going to donate!'' to 'I know them personally and am in touch with them and it's all legit, please donate'.

Okaaaay
Looks that way doesn't it. Very suspicious.
I used to see it being advertised and assumed as tattle allowed it that it must have been checked out. I wonder if that's how they got so many donations as others also assumed it was legit.
Given how many posts on tattle are about grifters I can't decide if it's amazing or stupid to do it on here.

He tried asking me for a referral code before. Absolutely NOT! I was reading out some of the comments about Kieran to him yesterday and he's like can I go look at birds bumholes then since your gawping at next geezers. No my friend no you may not.
Only if its Michelles or Lauryn Goodman 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still use eye bleach after seeing Daniella Westcrack fingering herself 🤢

ETA And that was a year ago

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Looks that way doesn't it. Very suspicious.
I used to see it being advertised and assumed as tattle allowed it that it must have been checked out. I wonder if that's how they got so many donations as others also assumed it was legit.
Given how many posts on tattle are about grifters I can't decide if it's amazing or stupid to do it on here.
I don't think because something is on tattle that it's been approved. There's millions of posts here and admin won't be aware of most of them. I think tattle banned links to go fund mes but they used shortened links to get round this ban.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.