Katie Price #372 Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. Just shut up about Alex, Kieran and Pete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im finding it odd she hasnt mentioned CW yet let alone slagged him off i do think she had lined up the new egg Lego head as thats what she normally does and even admits to it he must of servedvhis purpose or wasnt willing to put up with her tit he looked really miserable most of the time
---

Im really hoping so Skanky will be going ballistic lol
---

Has Lego head even met any of her kids yet
I think after he dropped off the Range Rover & posted about her hiding it from the bankruptcy she realised he’s not playing anymore, she can’t risk pissing him off cos there’s plenty more where that came from!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Incoming Tea 🍵
I’ve heard from sources, that Skank has had a HUGE turnaround over Easter
She has taken the baton from her sister and she has Joined a Radical Amish Community in Darvell near Hastings,
The Bruderhof Community The community allows no mobile phones or internet, they are allowed No Possessions, Jobs and spouses are chosen for the community.
Katie feels she has Found God this Easter and this is the way forward and has begun to find redemption
She is currently undergoing conversion therapy and at the moment the Amish elders have not been successful, so they are resorting to more extreme intervention
The Device used is known as The Gobus Shutus and has been used 🙏
IMG_4545.jpeg

IMG_4541.jpeg

There is a New Egg for Easter for Amish Skank
unknown if he is New or it’s Legoboy in Amish clothes
IMG_4548.jpeg

IMG_4547.jpeg

she will be Joined by SFP when SFP the Beige Bison 🦬 has Exhausted all Grifting revenues
Katie believes that the Community will give her the peace and solace she needs and Also that because she is allowed no possessions including money Katie believes she will get the Bankruptcy Amish Protection order and the whole thing will be quashed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I think the kids will have seen something but how likely is it KP manipulated and coached them to twist things? There's the stuff she said about SS being shocked the kids could name all of the women Kieran was allegedly sleeping with, why would they know unless coached.....we've seen the video where she coaches Jett to say stuff about the police and Kieran. I imagine they will have been confused and scared by it all!
Oh yes, the videos where it stood behind him with it's claws dug into his shoulders, mouthing the Script as he ran through what she'd told him to say to the camera................................. :mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can I just add something to this.
I was also told that Carl used to disagree with some of the things she used to let the kids do, especially when they were age inappropriate.
I can imagine he was over ruled time and time again with her immortal line “they are MY kids, I’ll let them do what I like”
I do believe he tried to keep some order for them.
I honestly know this is no excuse, but I can imagine he wasn’t used to having kids around much when KP turned up and moved in with him after 5 minutes and suddenly, there are 5 to look after, one with very challenging behaviours (no wonder he didn’t want Harvey in his house smashing it up and yes, he knew she had kids) No, it also doesn’t excuse his taunting of him, (which btw they would class as banter 🙄) and I would hazard a guess this is how KP speaks to Harvey constantly when there aren’t cameras on them being a great muvva.
Remember, KP also had his social media passwords, so could post anything on his account, at anytime.
I think he was genuinely in love with her and thought he could help her where all the others had failed. Yet like all the others, found out the hard way, constantly being cheated on and as we know they had some explosive arguments 😔
He was accused of DV, KSR only had her side of the story until she got to hers that night. There were some warning shots, the coke voice note, the driving whilst banned, the affair, the SW story.
Look how KP drags her victims back in again and again, she remarried Kieran how many times? Kris B was on/off/on, same with Carl.
Having never been in a narcissistic relationship or a controlling relationship, I’m not best placed to comment on what he was probably made to go along with. Look how she has treated every single one of her relationships so far, always been drama, every single one. She is the common denominator.

Everyone is going to have THEIR opinion on here, doesn’t make it right or wrong in everyone’s eyes, most of you have had life experiences I could never imagine and are still here to share your stories. I have truly learned so much from people on here, the knowledge and have often been in tears hearing those stories of abuse and pain you’ve been through, but that you are brave enough to share with a group of relative strangers. 😘

The main goal is for those 2 children to be reunited with Kieran and to start rebuilding a safe and loving relationship. And all being well that will be soon 🙏 (even though you never know what the judges will order next to happen in this process and this is why the family court can take so long and be expensive, as having a barrister there is invaluable). They must always be seen to be giving a fair trial to both parties. Remember, the outcome of the hearing will be confidential, any party disclosing it, could be held in contempt of court, so there will be limited information that can be said.

(Again, if you can promote the GFM anywhere, that would be appreciated, I know some of you don’t agree with it and that’s your prerogative, but thank you again for all your support) ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 152
She is an abusive piece of tit & after getting out of a relationship like that it can take some time to process what had actually been going on & i think without a doubt she will have poisoned him against Kieran. They must have been in contact for a while now to build up enough of a relationship to spend Easter together with M & K plus kids. Whatever his original motive was at first - I think spite - if it helps Kieran with his custody battle then I’m all for it. I do hope now his motivation is because he wants the kids to have a better life away from that shitshow of a mother
---

You should’ve kept that one for today 😂
I’m a dead loss when it comes to comic timing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I just add something to this.
I was also told that Carl used to disagree with some of the things she used to let the kids do, especially when they were age inappropriate.
I can imagine he was over ruled time and time again with her immortal line “they are MY kids, I’ll let them do what I like”
I do believe he tried to keep some order for them.
I honestly know this is no excuse, but I can imagine he wasn’t used to having kids around much when KP turned up and moved in with him after 5 minutes and suddenly, there are 5 to look after, one with very challenging behaviours (no wonder he didn’t want Harvey in his house smashing it up and yes, he knew she had kids) No, it also doesn’t excuse his taunting of him, (which btw they would class as banter 🙄) and I would hazard a guess this is how KP speaks to Harvey constantly when there aren’t cameras on them being a great muvva.
Remember, KP also had his social media passwords, so could post anything on his account, at anytime.
I think he was genuinely in love with her and thought he could help her where all the others had failed. Yet like all the others, found out the hard way, constantly being cheated on and as we know they had some explosive arguments 😔
He was accused of DV, KSR only had her side of the story until she got to hers that night. There were some warning shots, the coke voice note, the driving whilst banned, the affair, the SW story.
Look how KP drags her victims back in again and again, she remarried Kieran how many times? Kris B was on/off/on, same with Carl.
Having never been in a narcissistic relationship or a controlling relationship, I’m not best placed to comment on what he was probably made to go along with. Look how she has treated every single one of her relationships so far, always been drama, every single one. She is the common denominator.

Everyone is going to have THEIR opinion on here, doesn’t make it right or wrong in everyone’s eyes, most of you have had life experiences I could never imagine and are still here to share your stories. I have truly learned so much from people on here, the knowledge and have often been in tears hearing those stories of abuse and pain you’ve been through, but that you are brave enough to share with a group of relative strangers. 😘

The main goal is for those 2 children to be reunited with Kieran and to start rebuilding a safe and loving relationship. And all being well that will be soon 🙏 (even though you never know what the judges will order next to happen in this process and this is why the family court can take so long and be expensive, as having a barrister there is invaluable). They must always be seen to be giving a fair trial to both parties. Remember, the outcome of the hearing will be confidential, any party disclosing it, could be held in contempt of court, so there will be limited information that can be said.

(Again, if you can promote the GFM anywhere, that would be appreciated, I know some of you don’t agree with it and that’s your prerogative, but thank you again for all your support) ❤❤❤
I couldn’t Agree with you More
I have been in a awful relationship and had a extremely abusive and violent childhood and I Can Totally see that CW has been manipulated, he has things to answer for Yes but I think he should be given the benefit of the doubt and Hopefully he can Help KH get the kiddos back full time if not 50/50
Thanks @DC16 for all you do and give us snippets of hope You are appreciated 🙏🙏🙏💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Incoming Tea 🍵
I’ve heard from sources, that Skank has had a HUGE turnaround over Easter
She has taken the baton from her sister and she has Joined a Radical Amish Community in Darvell near Hastings,
The Bruderhof Community The community allows no mobile phones or internet, they are allowed No Possessions, Jobs and spouses are chosen for the community.
Katie feels she has Found God this Easter and this is the way forward and has begun to find redemption
She is currently undergoing conversion therapy and at the moment the Amish elders have not been successful, so they are resorting to more extreme intervention
The Device used is known as The Gobus Shutus and has been used 🙏
View attachment 2848902

View attachment 2848903
There is a New Egg for Easter for Amish Skank
unknown if he is New or it’s Legoboy in Amish clothes
View attachment 2848907

View attachment 2848908
she will be Joined by SFP when SFP the Beige Bison 🦬 has Exhausted all Grifting revenues
Katie believes that the Community will give her the peace and solace she needs and Also that because she is allowed no possessions including money Katie believes she will get the Bankruptcy Amish Protection order and the whole thing will be quashed
Happy Easter Monday HasBeen x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Happy Easter Monday HasBeen x
Right back at ya 🙏🙏🙏👍👍💕💕
The Joke is on Me, Because Guess Who has had zero sleep and been up all night , fibromyalgia and lupus pain but I’ve given in and taken some meds ( hate to use pharma meds) so they are kicking In and I’m going to go to bed 🛌 soon lol 😂
I’m like a kid when I’m over tired or Should I say Fool lol 🃏🃏🃏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think lies were definitely planned well in advance and someone planted stuff about Michelle as you say. Kieran had a shotgun for a long time though, licenced to shoot vermin. KP will have known that.
How come the Vermin-wot-is-skank escaped then??
---
I have a shotgun but I don’t think there’s such a thing as just being licensed to shoot vermin. You either have a license or you don’t - I could be wrong x

Ps also I thought KH just had an air rifle?
I believe it was an air-rifle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well,morningski me Krustiefuckers,blimey Cor blimey,I’ve been reading fred early hours and now,gobsmacked.
Thanks DC lovely post as usual.❤
The lovely poster who posted about that vile bleep SW bastard cruel vile shithead.😡

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I wasn't going to have a drink this evening (lots of gin has been consumed this weekend) but I feel like tonight could get exciting 😂

If she doesn't react to the photo I'll be very surprised, I can hear her now ranting, then bursting into a Whitney ballad!
🎵🎶 "Ayyyyy ayyyyy........................Wilwl orlways lurv yew ooooooo eeeoooooooo............ Wilw orlwayss lurv yew............." 🎶🎵
---
I think this is allowed - have read the rules and I'm pretty sure this isn't breaking any but please do report if this isn't permitted.

I've got personal experience with Lynne Rickwood the bent social worker. She played a very similar stunt on my family which has caused massive alienation and ruined the lives of two teenagers in terms of alienation and neglect they've now suffered.

The post about DL helping KP create the lies and showing her how to navigate West Sussex social services are pretty spot on given my personal experience.

I hope Keiron gets those children back. Any kids who are exposed to Lynne Rickwood's corrupt views are at risk
OK you lurking journos - how about you look into this as well??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Thought there was a dress code…is she wearing cut off denim shorts/skirt with cropped top??🤭
She has gone so scruffy lately. Who turns up tp events dressed like that? She has most definitely the plot.
---
See Emily has given birth to a beautiful baby girl. They are calling her Katie after her step mum 🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂

just before the forum starts smoking that’s my idea of a joke ❤
Can I just correct you there? It's actually Katrina Amy Alexandria Alexis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Could the lurking Journo's who get titbits from this thread please contribute to the GFM thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Happy Easter Monday everyone, oooh la la she’s back on TV 😱

untitled-design-2024-03-22t110009741-940x480.png

The new season of MAFS UK is starting NEXT WEEK with Katie Price and JJ as experts
Current expert Mel said their advice will be ‘invaluable’
2 HOURS AGO
themes%2Fthetab-four%2Fassets%2F_img%2Fplaceholder.png
Ellie Ring
MAFS
UK
Okay, everybody remain calm but there are two absolutely MAJOR MAFS UK announcements and you’re going to want to be sat down for both of them. First off it turns out that the newest season of MAFS UK is actually going to be released next week?!

Producers decided to offer JJ and Katie Price the opportunity to join the experiment as experts after they saw the huge amount of attention their relationship received and thought it could help boost viewing figures. Expert Paul Brunson has already given their relationship the seal of approval and saw first hand what good constructive feedback Katie Price could give others when he did a couples counselling segment on Celebs Go Dating.

JJ and Katie Price are said to be “absolutely thrilled” to be joining the team of experts and it’s reported that they will offer a unique perspective to the panel with their advice to the MAFS UK cast members. An insider claims: “JJ would never have met Katie Price if he hadn’t appeared on MAFS UK or if his relationship had been successful. Both of them will encourage participants to remember not to settle on the show as their future spouse could be watching them at home.”

Whilst the two are remaining tight-lipped about their new roles on the show Katie Price has teased both the new season and her and JJ’s appearance on one of her upcoming podcast episodes. JJ has also revealed his plans to make sure all the experts on the show are decked out head to toe in his own personal clothing brand Fully Blessed, which he is “psyched” about.

I can’t wait to watch the new season so soon, and see what JJ and Katie Price will be like as experts!

Might add…..Happy April Fools Day….everyone (but the braindead) knows the relationship is a joke, thankfully this is also a joke, but might have got you going this morning seeing the headline, it did me for a second 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Very odd she's never kicked off about the surgeon either. She probably demanded something ridiculous and signed a waiver.
I'd imagine its like why they only recommend 4 caesareans. She has well more than 16 boob jobs so the implants are slipping under the scar tissue. Hence why Grants head is bigger than his brothers.
---
I'm pretty certain she's had the internal bra technique, a sling of pig tissue sewn into the body under the skin, it looks as though they used a little piggy for one boob and a big old porker for the huge one. Those monsters wouldn't stay up by themselves, they'd have stretched the skin and be hanging by her knees by now and then we'd lose sight of that touching tribute to Emily she's had tattooed onto her right knee.
Omfg, I've just nearly died laughing at your post karma 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.