Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling people on galz who snap trolls. 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sorry is a troll not someone that hides privately he could say that about here but it was fb 🤣🤣🤣

Calling people on galz who snap trolls. 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sorry is a troll not someone that hides privately he could say that about here but it was fb 🤣🤣🤣
trolling is different. People are sick of him and Bore-Na begging for freebies and dropping hints and then giving one shitting # at the end of 10 snaps.he needs to see he isn’t being trolled

• Haha
Reactions: 4
trolling is different. People are sick of him and Bore-Na begging for freebies and dropping hints and then giving one shitting # at the end of 10 snaps.he needs to see he isn’t being trolled
Bore-Na...brilliant :p

Reactions: 3
👏👏 Bore-na 😂😂 she’s a head wreck like how much cleaning does a small semi D in Offaly need?? Just relax and enjoy your small baby 👶🏻

Reactions: 2
All jokes aside, isn’t what he did wrong? Also sharing your name on his stories?

He sent it to me privately on Instagram. I was one of the first to comment on galz who snap. It was a screenshot of my message and why are you following me. Fell like writing back it’s like a car crash can’t help but look

He could of put it on his stories I’m sure I’m blocked now lol

Reactions: 4
He sent it to me privately on Instagram. I was one of the first to comment on galz who snap. It was a screenshot of my message and why are you following me. Fell like writing back it’s like a car crash can’t help but look

He shouldn’t have contacted you directly. Bad form. That would have been a legend of a reply though ‘it’s like a car crash’ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Hi, I can’t find gals who snap. Is t on FB or insta? And how do you spell it? Did anyone acreenshot it? I NEED to see it!!

Jesus aggressive much like hello ! You’re so right it’s car crash TV

👏👏 Bore-na 😂😂 she’s a head wreck like how much cleaning does a small semi D in Offaly need?? Just relax and enjoy your small baby 👶🏻
It’s obsessive. The windows, the footpath, the floors - like we all clean the house etc but this is obsessive daily. I wonder is it because it’s all she seems him as. I can’t see him taking the manly control and surprising her with exciting sex or anything like that. (My fanny just shuddered)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Hi, I can’t find gals who snap. Is t on FB or insta? And how do you spell it? Did anyone acreenshot it? I NEED to see it!!
Me to I am so happy he'e getting a grilling but come on seriously who's going to pay for their night out sure we cant expect them to their alergic to spending their own money. Probably a couple of moofins and a bottle of plonk.

It is the truth and people are getting sick of his shite. What was the general feeling on the chat about him and the begging?

Reactions: 2
It’s obsessive. The windows, the footpath, the floors - like we all clean the house etc but this is obsessive daily. I wonder is it because it’s all she seems him as. I can’t see him taking the manly control and surprising her with exciting sex or anything like that. (My fanny just shuddered)
[/QUOTE]

He’s as bad sometimes he was out one day taking up the stones in the front garden to ‘wash’ them 😂😂 and he wasn’t even joking 🙃 in sense it shows how far he goes to get away from Borena!!

Jesus aggressive much like hello ! You’re so right it’s car crash TV

You had to go there 🙃 😂
Wonder are they reading on here....awkward 😱

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.