Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moany Orna will make sure they get as much gifted as possible sure it would be a shame if they had to use their own money.
But sure they are using their savings don’t ya know 😂😂 that’s a lot of hoodies/mugs/masks/taepots/whiskey glasses!!
As my nana used to say they both still have their communion money 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is he not embarrassed?! Saying that he can quite happily & comfortably (I might add) run around the garden as a pineapple 🍍 ya know.
That pineapple dance was bizarre.
Me thinks someone likes to wear a dress!
How does she not see it??? Suppose they're together since their teens but still jaysus...

They're going to get gifted a kitchen aren't they 🤬

Reactions: 3
That pineapple dance was bizarre.
Me thinks someone likes to wear a dress!
How does she not see it??? Suppose they're together since their teens but still jaysus...

They're going to get gifted a kitchen aren't they 🤬
Yes.. they are. They might even throw in a pineapple too. He does like to dress up though. He is getting it out of his system. She’s too close to see.

Reactions: 2
I stopped following him ages ago cos he’s a complete melt! Just went back on for a snoop......he’s in & out of that understairs closet....he may stay out of it & Orna get an appointment with specsavers!

• Haha
As someone said earlier you would question you friendship with someone if they thought he was funny. I actually don't know why I follow him as he just boils my blood. I could not live with a creep like him. He's untidy looks messy goes around in his feet with the shortest of shorts on a good day or boxers like who the duck goes out for a walk with their family and forgets to put on shorts or trousers.

Just imagine paying €50 to go to his tit show don't thing he will sell out a show now but their are still a few fools left. Didn't he also get some lead role in an uncoming Christmas panto FFS Ireland must be very stuck if he's the best we can come up with.

Reactions: 1
As someone said earlier you would question you friendship with someone if they thought he was funny. I actually don't know why I follow him as he just boils my blood. I could not live with a creep like him. He's untidy looks messy goes around in his feet with the shortest of shorts on a good day or boxers like who the duck goes out for a walk with their family and forgets to put on shorts or trousers.

Just imagine paying €50 to go to his tit show don't thing he will sell out a show now but their are still a few fools left. Didn't he also get some lead role in an uncoming Christmas panto FFS Ireland must be very stuck if he's the best we can come up with.
OMG I had forgotten about those short shorts!! Think I was still following the day he went walking in his boxers- talk about attention seeking!!!

Just saw he posted a screenshot of a post on a group saying about him been gifted under the stairs

I’m not gonna lie I genuinely thought he was gay when I started following him, I thought Orna was his roommate or sister but in no way did I think they were a married couple, the way he goes on is bizarre deffo a touch of the Scho going on, but besides the campness I thought he was funny..... for about a week he literally does the same thing every single day his page in very boring he’s shouting into the phone, and as for Orna the greedy beggy mitchell ohhh can’t stand her she always brings up what they need or what they would love for the house, I’m so sick of the begging,

I’m a KC follower but mostly I hate the way he goes on about having to work in sports direct he misses bonnie etc etc what does he want like?? It’s like he wants to be paid to be on insta!! Also I can’t understand who are the people that wanted to go see him live?? To pay €50 to hear him say ‘absolutely’ up and at it and the rest?? And WHO is buying those hoodies?? I’m convinced those parcels he showed were just the same lot in different positions 😂😂 Orna is def getting what she can from him before he does a Philip schofield on it!! And what’s with the big secret around her job and when she’s going back to work???
She works in Dunnes Stores

He wouldn't need to be gifted that car tray if he just ate his lunch at work, he mustn't have any break buddies
Could you imagine having to endure that p**** on your break same tit day in day out. He can't be liked by his work colleagues. Can't find a number on line for Sports Direct Portlaoise but I did look the way he was speaking about customers and the names he was calling them was a disgrace and even worse that he is the "manager".

Just saw he posted a screenshot of a post on a group saying about him been gifted under the stairs
Just had a look well done the two Louises if ye are on here ye made my day. Is the KC empire starting to unravel. It really is so mean of us to be "trolling" and "bullying" him just as he is about to get a free kitchen we should know better. He's a gobshite. Moany Orna will be fuming they'll have to crack open a bottle of free wine to set over this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He's fuming on insta now over the Galz Who Snap post 🤣 Saying he's being bullied ffs. I'm sick to death of them pulling that card. He's putting his life out there purely for financial gain and recognition. Vanity. No other reason. And he pulls the bullying card if anyone says a word against him. The cheek like!
Ornagh and Kieran learn to take the good with the bad or else get yourselves off Insta! Pair of vain morons 🤦‍♀️

Can anyone access Galz who snap I really want to see all the ranting over him he will be going mad. Good enough for him hope the tables are finally turning.

Could you imagine having to endure that p**** on your break same tit day in day out. He can't be liked by his work colleagues. Can't find a number on line for Sports Direct Portlaoise but I did look the way he was speaking about customers and the names he was calling them was a disgrace and even worse that he is the "manager".

Just had a look well done the two Louises if ye are on here ye made my day. Is the KC empire starting to unravel. It really is so mean of us to be "trolling" and "bullying" him just as he is about to get a free kitchen we should know better. He's a gobshite. Moany Orna will be fuming they'll have to crack open a bottle of free wine to set over this.
He wouldn't need to be gifted that car tray if he just ate his lunch at work, he mustn't have any break buddies
Did they take it down? Imagine if he saw this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is that galz page not private? I went right off him when he said in a q&a that he and orna don't even like cats.. why get one then, the poor cat living out the garden,not given any attention

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.