Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well he's obviously deleted the last few stories he had up. He posted a rant about a girl giving out about him. It's bullying you know to talk about the amount of gifted stuff he gets. He posted about another girl, then a video of someone scrolling through the galz that snap (or whatever its called) all giving out about him.

So galz have taken it down too? If that’s the case they should take down all the comments ffs

So galz have taken it down too? If that’s the case they should take down all the comments ffs
Stop did they delete it. That’s shocking that’s meant to be a place where you can go express your opinion Elaine and the rest need fo
Delete that page if you can’t say what you want

Reactions: 2
I wonder will he mention it this evening...
I don’t know... why did he delete himself ranting about it? He may not want to add fuel. Don’t be a Beggy Mitchell dressed up as a pineapple 🍍 with your wife filming you then buddy. 👌

Reactions: 1
Did he show profile pics in his screenshot..maybe he was told to take it down?
Bet they're raging someone called them out on all the begging

Yes he did show the pictures and put up a nasty comment about both women who both happened to be called Louise (legends!!). But when he was scrolling through all the comments there were a lot about him you could kinda see them. We all all in major trouble when they come across this thread - I hope there is no way he can find out who we are they will go nuts but of course we will be trolls not a word of truth spoken on this page ever just a load of bullies we honestly need to get a life!! Must be a member of that page to see the comments.

Yes he did show the pictures and put up a nasty comment about both women who both happened to be called Louise (legends!!). But when he was scrolling through all the comments there were a lot about him you could kinda see them. We all all in major trouble when they come across this thread - I hope there is no way he can find out who we are they will go nuts but of course we will be trolls not a word of truth spoken on this page ever just a load of bullies we honestly need to get a life!! Must be a member of that page to see the comments.
He was more or less asking this Louise to get in contact. Orna is never satisfied they’re always bloody doing something to the house she’s a pure nag . They met in home ec as teens there’s a defo Philip schofield about it ! Begging for a free kitchen is just woeful I’d have more respect if they came out and asked did anyone want to collab !

Jaysus :ROFLMAO:

Shes with him so long now she's used to his ways and must be oblivious to what everyone else sees. Didn't he do a yr or two studying theology? Sounds like a whole lot of catholic guilt and denial going on there.

Oh stop...if she's not whinging about him she's whinging about the house never been clean. And as for breaking bridges of noses....GET A NEW JOKE FFS

Reactions: 3
She was actually moaning so much after having the baby I thought she had post natal depression now realise shes just a moany cow. Nothing is ever enough for her and shes always right. In saying that their made for each other noone else would have them.

Maybe someone from birr can confirm did he run/own/have a part in a shop called Jocks and Frocks on the main street

Reactions: 4
She was actually moaning so much after having the baby I thought she had post natal depression now realise shes just a moany cow. Nothing is ever enough for her and shes always right. In saying that their made for each other noone else would have them.
Her husband will probably run off with a bloke in the near future and take up drag queening on weekends she’s allowed to moan 🤭🤭

Jaysus :ROFLMAO:

Shes with him so long now she's used to his ways and must be oblivious to what everyone else sees. Didn't he do a yr or two studying theology? Sounds like a whole lot of catholic guilt and denial going on there.

Oh stop...if she's not whinging about him she's whinging about the house never been clean. And as for breaking bridges of noses....GET A NEW JOKE FFS
The only think that lad will be breaking is the hinges off that massive closet he’s in. The whole lot n everything

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.