Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is really quite lads. Wonder is he going to do the victim act now?

Reactions: 1
Does he have that shed full of gifted stuff they dont even want? Prick
He’s never been this quiet 🤫.. maybe it’s embarrassment as the free kitchen may be on route & now he’s reading this thread with Bore-na wondering how to progress

Reactions: 2
He’s never been this quiet 🤫.. maybe it’s embarrassment as the free kitchen may be on route & now he’s reading this thread with Bore-na wondering how to progress
I was thinking the same. ‘Boreeeee-na will you come’ere’ - my Mark Jacob sunglasses that I’ve been looking for, for a year.’ 🙄🙄🙄

Imagine being his neighbour and listening to that screeching from a grown man, his behaviour is so strange I’m not able for them at. That child growing up will be slagged mercilessly her Dad dressing up in women clothes and acting like a pleb for freebies online and the camp carry on.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Completely agree he said cow picture not allowed into house so everything they've been gifted thats not good enough for moany boreee-na gets fucked into the free shed they are a pair of twats.

100% free kitchen is on the way he has never been this quiet its damage limitations they're probably hoping the storm about under stairs storage will be forgotten before the big reveal. Well god help the company that gifts them prick a kitchen I'll go mad with them.

• Wow
Completely agree he said cow picture not allowed into house so everything they've been gifted thats not good enough for moany boreee-na gets fucked into the free shed they are a pair of twats.

100% free kitchen is on the way he has never been this quiet its damage limitations they're probably hoping the storm about under stairs storage will be forgotten before the big reveal. Well god help the company that gifts them prick a kitchen I'll go mad with them.
He won’t get a free kitchen your talking thousands of euros there is no company can afford that right now coming off the back of a pandemic, he’s a mean miserable little twerp and as for her 😫 I think she’s the driving force behind the constant begging

Reactions: 3
He won’t get a free kitchen your talking thousands of euros there is no company can afford that right now coming off the back of a pandemic, he’s a mean miserable little twerp and as for her 😫 I think she’s the driving force behind the constant begging
Borna is 100% behind it all. She’s a right little wagon. It is time to stop the begging KC and maybe work on keeping his own job as by the sounds of things he doesn’t give 3 f**** about his customers (In sports direct) which says a lot.

funniest for me was when he posted the video of her scrolling through the comments on galz who snap. She was so offended you could tell. It’s not even her page the sap

• Haha
He's definitely rattled or should I say the real begger of the page boreee-na is fuming. Their very quiet today is something brewing. Even the way he says his MIL name "Kahy" annoys me.

He's definitely rattled or should I say the real begger of the page boreee-na is fuming. Their very quiet today is something brewing. Even the way he says his MIL name "Kahy" annoys me.
He's either rattled or sulking.

If he can at all he absolutely will- sure look at the cot & changing until he got for the child’s nursery they were about €700 a piece and the shop wasn’t even fully open if I remember correctly. That lad would take the steam off your you know what if he thought it would benefit him in any way

That drives me insane too

If he can at all he absolutely will- sure look at the cot & changing until he got for the child’s nursery they were about €700 a piece and the shop wasn’t even fully open if I remember correctly. That lad would take the steam off your you know what if he thought it would benefit him in any way
This was the worst thing I've seen a grabby blogger have the brass neck to do, it was at the start of a global pandemic the poor company had to postphone opening because of the pandemic and this prick sees it fit to bleed them out of not one but two high end expensive items. If he wants a big family that he keeps bleeting on about well then pay for your own kids everyone else does. He really did that company no favours once he gets what he want he doesn't really give two shits about the giver.

Reactions: 5
Remember that page on Instagram Galz something or other I can’t remember the name but it was a call out page they were posting about Kieran begging all the time and photoshopping him into really funny photos he was begging for an attic stairs one time and they posted a photo of him hanging out of an attic, he found the page and went ballistic, at the time there was a lady trying to get an online bullying law past and Kieran went on attacking the page for post about the law the page said the mother asked them to share but he went mental made the whole thing all about himself you would swear he was being relentless trolled rather than called out for his own crappy behaviour, he went very quiet than too for a while stopped the begging but as soon as the call out pages go he starts the begging again.

Remember that page on Instagram Galz something or other I can’t remember the name but it was a call out page they were posting about Kieran begging all the time and photoshopping him into really funny photos he was begging for an attic stairs one time and they posted a photo of him hanging out of an attic, he found the page and went ballistic, at the time there was a lady trying to get an online bullying law past and Kieran went on attacking the page for post about the law the page said the mother asked them to share but he went mental made the whole thing all about himself you would swear he was being relentless trolled rather than called out for his own crappy behaviour, he went very quiet than too for a while stopped the begging but as soon as the call out pages go he starts the begging again.
I think it's time these bloggers/influencers are called out for their begging (subtle or not). People look down their noses at people begging on the street, what's the difference between that and begging on instagram?? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think it's time these bloggers/influencers are called out for their begging (subtle or not). People look down their noses at people begging on the street, what's the difference between that and begging on instagram??
Couldn't agree more its pathetic behaviour especially in the current climate the amount of businesses going under in towns and villages is unreal this is all begging because I want nothing to do with need. Since he has started being called out on so much on this page it has highlighted how pathetic his content is repetitive boring shite. Todays golden nugget him showing a hacked blackhead f off nobody on the face of this earth wants to see that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.