Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find it either- all that comes up under Groups is Galz that don’t snap 😂

Reactions: 1
Galz who snap isn’t that great you have to be very careful what you say. And half the time the influencers or there posse pipe up in defense Ellie kellie was on yesterday saying she hopes Paul thingy calls her out when she goes to Ibiza then you’ve poor Kieran here acting like rosie connollys fella and so sue mes brother messaging everyone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I can’t find it either- all that comes up under Groups is Galz that don’t snap 😂
I just looked it is a hidden group. You're not missing much. The legendary Louise who made the comment was leapt on and accused of being jealous 🙄

IMG_20200718_102105_188.jpg
IP

IMG_20200718_101953_858.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sounds like he’s got some fans on that page!! He obviously hams up his carry on for Instagram- he couldn’t really be like that could he??

Sounds like he’s got some fans on that page!! He obviously hams up his carry on for Instagram- he couldn’t really be like that could he??
I've only seen hime in a work setting as per my earlier post and he's a narky tit. So rude and unhelpful while in the shop. Doesn't deal well with customers unless you want a selfie.

Reactions: 2
She bought flowers with her own money. Whoopde do dah.... That's what everyone else does.

Galz who snap is awful! You can’t say a thing without them all attacking you. And like the point of it is to discuss Instagrammers 😂

Reactions: 3
Galz who snap is awful! You can’t say a thing without them all attacking you. And like the point of it is to discuss Instagrammers 😂
Totally agree. That poor girl Louise got eaten alive cuz of her disliking KC. Can people just not disagree with her without abusing her! The page is gone to tit. Barely any posts in it anymore. I think everyone is over it.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree. That poor girl Louise got eaten alive cuz of her disliking KC. Can people just not disagree with her without abusing her! The page is gone to tit. Barely any posts in it anymore. I think everyone is over it.
Defo & the administrator seems to have her favourites too. 🙄🙄🙄

Hes very quiet today maybe he's getting over the shock to the system of actually spending his own money cheap looking flowers and a night out (if they paid for it) out of their own money all in one day.

And why does he feel the need to blow his nose into the phone to prove he has hay fever if someone in my own house did that I go mad with them.

I'll ask again if anyone has a number for Sports Direct post it here I've tried phoning but it just rings out hate hate the way he talks about customers he wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for these customers. He mentioned his manager Martin on here a few times would love to give him a few home truths.

Course their will bullied and trolled but while we were offline we were working hard on our dream kitchen design...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the reason this forum and anon pages on Instagram are gone so popular is because unless your licking arse your a bully or a troll zzz they have no clue that having a different opinion of someone it doesn’t mean your a bully, Galz was great when you could have a discussion without being pounced on. As for KC throwing his toys out of the pram for being shown up for what he is duck him I’m delighted 😁

Reactions: 8
I think the reason this forum and anon pages on Instagram are gone so popular is because unless your licking arse your a bully or a troll zzz they have no clue that having a different opinion of someone it doesn’t mean your a bully, Galz was great when you could have a discussion without being pounced on. As for KC throwing his toys out of the pram for being shown up for what he is duck him I’m delighted 😁
Totally agree. If you don’t agree with them oh oh you’re a bully. Sorry lads, but if lock down has thought me anything, it’s that we all have a voice & we should be allowed to share our views without being accused of bullying. Sorry KC but I saw through your bull from day one.

They all start off the same! Fun and interesting. They get sent a few things and you’re honestly delighted for them! But then the begging and nothing but #sp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.