Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a manager in Dunnes. But they have a room in house like a mini nail salon. Maybe she does that as well.
Plus kitchen designer.
Kitchen designer 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she needs to stop begging, it’s getting embarrassing now love. Give it up.

Reactions: 1
If shes a manager in dunnes that explains his loyalty to it, I remember before I unfollowed he would show his whole shopping receipt

Does he have an agent? Someone to look after his deals? Wonder what he charges? Can’t see him doing anything for free.

They dont seem to have any friends - well real friends not inst huns if they did they would tell them to tone it down a bit. Cant understand why even their families aren;t saying it to them they are the worst of the worst I'd have to say something to my family.

Remember during the hot weather he was on one day how he doesn't drink next day his neighbour gave him a can of bulmers over the fence "best neighbour wont touch the ..... shite". Neighbour handed over another one it was filled with water dont blame the neighbour KC is an out and out beggar does he not understand its give and take not take take. They feckin boil my blood.

ah a tag for the under stairs storage me smells #gifted coming on...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m a KC follower but mostly I hate the way he goes on about having to work in sports direct he misses bonnie etc etc what does he want like?? It’s like he wants to be paid to be on insta!! Also I can’t understand who are the people that wanted to go see him live?? To pay €50 to hear him say ‘absolutely’ up and at it and the rest?? And WHO is buying those hoodies?? I’m convinced those parcels he showed were just the same lot in different positions 😂😂 Orna is def getting what she can from him before he does a Philip schofield on it!! And what’s with the big secret around her job and when she’s going back to work???
She's a manager in Dunnes Stores

Been dying for a thread on this melter. Imagine him being your neighbour l! The noise of him screeching out the front and back all the time. I'd be livid. Renember the drive by birthday ?? Way way OTT. Took over the whole estate...And then dancing around the communal green as a pineapple singing and dancing. If he was My neighbour you'd see me hanging out my window in the background telling him to shut the f up.
And the absolutely VANITY of creating merch about yourself! Pure vanity! Oh he's just so cringe.

They were in their garden one.night drinking #gifted wine and she was saying he'd be hosting the late late one day. His eyes were dancing in his head with excitement 😵
Their new understairs storage is gifted...surprise surprise 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They were in their garden one.night drinking #gifted wine and she was saying he'd be hosting the late late one day. His eyes were dancing in his head with excitement 😵
Don’t get me started on that domaines de shite wine that they are all flogging. Ffs. What’s the deal. LLL flogs it too.

So he's how many stories in and only now declaring #gift.

If influencers cant see how frustrating that is for followers, harping on about a product for tons of stories and the last one oh I better #gift it, they need to open their eyes. This is what is turning followers off influencers. They're their own worst enemies

So he's how many stories in and only now declaring #gift.

If influencers cant see how frustrating that is for followers, harping on about a product for tons of stories and the last one oh I better #gift it, they need to open their eyes. This is what is turning followers off influencers. They're their own worst enemies
I agree. I followed him for a while but just got fed up with everything #gifted. Just all a bit fake

Does anyone know what he was going for in RTÉ?? He said recently he did an ‘audition’ but he didn’t get whatever it was!!
I don’t think he understands that he only appeals to a very small audience!!

Does anyone know what he was going for in RTÉ?? He said recently he did an ‘audition’ but he didn’t get whatever it was!!
I don’t think he understands that he only appeals to a very small audience!!
No offence, but his diction is shocking. So, i would imagine RTÉ would be looking for someone with half descent pronunciation.

Reactions: 5
No offence, but his diction is shocking

Cant listen to him he literally cannot speak properly. "me jeanses" "the beanses". If your other half was making a show of themselves talking like that wouldn't you correct them she seems to think it adds to brand Corrigan.

You never see them drinking something they paid for its always the #gifted shite he'd be to mean to buy a drink like a normal person.

Reactions: 2
I was just coming on to say about the understairs storage and he only has gifted on one story! I used to like him, since Orna got involved more I don’t like them all they seem to do is beg!

Christ this kitchen is going to send me over the edge if they get it for nothing.:mad:

Reactions: 2
I thought his wife was the girl from the magdelene sisters, your not a man of god, could be sisters, I was definitely thinking I knew her from somewhere but I checked and its not her, oh well

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's v v like her!

Actually, he's quite religious. Each to their own, if he gets something from it fair play. Wonder it's why he's still in the closet :unsure:

Running around outside in an estate in his boxers that is not normal behaviour! They are as bad as each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Crazy!! In the last few days he’s been gifted under stair storage, wooden garden decorations and a table thing for his car 🙄🙄 Id bet when it comes around the kitchen and floors will be #gifted too!!

Reactions: 4
Crazy!! In the last few days he’s been gifted under stair storage, wooden garden decorations and a table thing for his car 🙄🙄 Id bet when it comes around the kitchen and floors will be #gifted too!!
Is he not embarrassed?! Saying that he can quite happily & comfortably (I might add) run around the garden as a pineapple 🍍 ya know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.