Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen this clicked into his stories and he’s regurgitating the same shite phrases he always does. I am originally from where he’s from, it’s just how a lot of older men talk, he’s obviously realised people find it funny from a younger man and he’s capitalising on it! He’s an embarrassment! “Dah didn touch dah back ah my throaht”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Completely wouldn't be surprised if there was he's way to comfortable dressed up as a woman its completely weird and weirder that his wife is videoing him laughing. As for her does she not realise when she is the other side of the room giving out or moaning about something she can't be hear its a phone not a mic. She as much of a does as he is.

Right so. Where do we even start here???

Or maybe he secretly wanted to get his hair and nails done instead? But, yes, he is unprofessional, he isn’t funny. His voice is very annoying. He has a lot to say, but not much to add, if you get what I’m saying. Also, Orna is a miserable yoke. What was with the pineapple thing? Orna, your husband dresses up as a woman? That’s a little odd.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
At last he finally took the cybex box out of the back of the car. Obviously got something free is them. Used to think he was good but he’s definitely swinging both ways and she must be too dumb to see it. His 15 mins of fame will be soon up and he didn’t support his Bessie Aoibhe too much when she was on crying!

Whatever happened to his head shave for my canine companion he said he wanted to reside 10k in July for them. There was about 2.5k raised and he removed the link from his page. Hope they got that money but you wouldn't know with him.

Reactions: 6
Not gonna lie i was very suprised he was married 🙈🙈
A lot of people were. 🙈

Whatever happened to his head shave for my canine companion he said he wanted to reside 10k in July for them. There was about 2.5k raised and he removed the link from his page. Hope they got that money but you wouldn't know with him.
That’s right. Is it still up on Go Fund Me? He clearly didn’t shave his head.

https://www.idonate.ie/fundraiser/11385223_kieran-corrigan-s-page.html it’s still there - just nowhere near the 10k

He definitely doesn't promote this and was banging on about how bad his hair was for weeks wouldn't you think it would be great publicity for him to carry through on his head shave promise.

He definitely doesn't promote this and was banging on about how bad his hair was for weeks wouldn't you think it would be great publicity for him to carry through on his head shave promise.

Last edited:
Ah the mistake you made was not bringing in a haul of luzozade and clubmilks for him or anything really for free. I mean did you not ask him for a selfie hes really important you know.

And the cheek of him in a global medical pandemic bringing out face masks for 15 quid plus 5 postage is unreal he shut up about them quick enough.
€5 postage on top of €15? Standard postage for something that small in Ireland is €1.80 or something like that.

I stopped following this melt a long time ago and reconsider friendships with anyone who thinks he is entertaining. Seriously, what a complete twit. Those stupid phrases, the begging, the shouting and roaring into the phone, the walking down the road, the bloody dog. I just can't.. and WHO WHO WHO is buying that merchandise? Oh and a sell out show? Doing what? Jesus lord wept.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I stopped following this melt a long time ago and reconsider friendships with anyone who thinks he is entertaining. Seriously, what a complete twit. Those stupid phrases, the begging, the shouting and roaring into the phone, the walking down the road, the bloody dog. I just can't.. and WHO WHO WHO is buying that merchandise? Oh and a sell out show? Doing what? Jesus lord wept.
His voice. He’s not funny. Also, I don’t buy the act. She’s the one who pulls the strings. Let’s talk masks for a second - just checked The price: €16 people. Ladies and gentleman there is your KC charging €16 for a very basic looking mask during a pandemic.

And don't forget €12 for one small crappy glass with hop it into ya on it is he delerious! The people that buy this tit are worse.

And don't forget €12 for one small crappy glass with hop it into ya on it is he delerious! The people that buy this tit are worse.
€12??? Ah here. Come on lads. Get all our catch phrases together and we’ll start flogging them.

I’ve been waiting on a thread on this dose for ages!! He is just unreal, can’t stand him. I’ve unfollowed him as I can’t stand the way he says the throat thing (I tried to type that and got a headache straight away) the face masks are a ridiculous price and the level of postage is nuts. The amount of stuff he gets gifted is insane but then again the amount of begging is embarrassing. What was the plan for the show- was he going to walk the dog up and down the stage roaring at people dressed in all his “merch”

Reactions: 3
I’ve been waiting on a thread on this dose for ages!! He is just unreal, can’t stand him. I’ve unfollowed him as I can’t stand the way he says the throat thing (I tried to type that and got a headache straight away) the face masks are a ridiculous price and the level of postage is nuts. The amount of stuff he gets gifted is insane but then again the amount of begging is embarrassing. What was the plan for the show- was he going to walk the dog up and down the stage roaring at people dressed in all his “merch”
Did any of his shows take place? Also, what is the deal with his merchandise? Is he that famous that he sells merchandise? Wtf? Sorry now, but if lockdown has thought me anything, it’s to put an end to these chancers flogging crap and taking the piss. They are NOT influencers, these people are making a lot of money. Is he represented by an agency? Does he charge for posts, ads etc?

Reactions: 3
Did any of his shows take place? Also, what is the deal with his merchandise? Is he that famous that he sells merchandise? Wtf? Sorry now, but if lockdown has thought me anything, it’s to put an end to these chancers flogging crap and taking the piss. They are NOT influencers, these people are making a lot of money. Is he represented by an agency? Does he charge for posts, ads etc?
No afaik the shows have been rescheduled- for when I’m not sure as I have unfollowed. He was charging €40 for the hoodies with up & at it embroidered onto them- I’d be scarlet going around in one of them! God only knows why he thinks he’s famous enough to see that stuff, he had teapots, glasses & mugs for sale too, they were so expensive I’d want the. To come with someone to make me drinks- like absolutely stupid money. I don’t know about the agency but he seems to get plenty gifted stuff alright

And when he was posting out his tat a few weeks ago I was shocked at the amount of parcels there was he sold an awful lot of it he made a lot of money flogging that shite. Hope he's paying his taxes on extra income earned.

I was wondering the same thing- did he declare that when he was receiving the COVID payment too?

Reactions: 2
Did he hell he'd be to mean to...
Wouldn't cross the road to one of his shows would be my idea of torture I'd say he'd find it hard to sell out his shows now people are starting to see through him.
More gifted today it's never ending where did they get the watches he dropped enough hints for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.