Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he hell he'd be to mean to...
Wouldn't cross the road to one of his shows would be my idea of torture I'd say he'd find it hard to sell out his shows now people are starting to see through him.
More gifted today it's never ending where did they get the watches he dropped enough hints for them.
Oh my lord! He was selling them whilst on the payment?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
If they get gifted a kitchen I'll puke.
How many more times have we to look at Orna's design...talk about begging

Reactions: 6
And she thinks she's wasted shes such a good designed!! She's getting serious notions dislike her more than him shes really calculated she knows exactly what shes at. But yes I'll be livid if they get a cent of that kitchen. He mentioned today he's getting his under stairs storage fitted if its another gift I'll scream. #neverstopbegging

Reactions: 3
And she thinks she's wasted shes such a good designed!! She's getting serious notions dislike her more than him shes really calculated she knows exactly what shes at. But yes I'll be livid if they get a cent of that kitchen. He mentioned today he's getting his under stairs storage fitted if its another gift I'll scream. #neverstopbegging
Oh she’s cute out. Very calculated. She pulls the strings. I hope they have room for all their 🍍🍍🍍 🤣🤣🤣 - they are a dose. HOW & WHY? I don’t get it. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 1
Must be killing them that they started this after their wedding. Could you imagine the #gifted in the lead up to that :sleep::sneaky::sleep::sneaky:

Reactions: 4
All his sayings really annoyed me , and think they love the gifts but I did see he donated €1000 to big c and mes go fund me Which is a big amount of money and he deffo didn’t need to do that

• Wow
All his sayings really annoyed me , and think they love the gifts but I did see he donated €1000 to big c and mes go fund me Which is a big amount of money and he deffo didn’t need to do that
Fair play to him for doing that.

Reactions: 2
I really really turned of him during the pandemic when he won the lip sync for "Do it for Dan" the following week everyone in the country was doing a 5k and donating to the charity my three kids all did it and donated and he put up a post of his run and his €5 donation. FFS if he put a couple of zeros on that I wouldn't thank him it was such a worthy cause. I've a feeling KC does nothing nice unless there's something in it for him.

And when he was posting out his tat a few weeks ago I was shocked at the amount of parcels there was he sold an awful lot of it he made a lot of money flogging that shite. Hope he's paying his taxes on extra income earned.
Do they actually pay taxes, if there a brand , they should , the revenue are watching, they don’t accept hoodies ,,That’s why must get gifted stuff , don’t have to pay tax on gift , But if your a brand , I’m sure u have to pay taxes

Do they actually pay taxes, if there a brand , they should , the revenue are watching, they don’t accept hoodies ,,That’s why must get gifted stuff , don’t have to pay tax on gift , But if your a brand , I’m sure u have to pay taxes
All earnings should be transparent. He has to declare it

He's so far into the closet he's lost in Narnia... Anyone remember when so sue me reshared his video or added him on Instagram?? The big song and dance over it, near on tears with his fangirling... If I asked my husband who so sue me is he'd prob think it was a neighbour down the road

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a KC follower but mostly I hate the way he goes on about having to work in sports direct he misses bonnie etc etc what does he want like?? It’s like he wants to be paid to be on insta!! Also I can’t understand who are the people that wanted to go see him live?? To pay €50 to hear him say ‘absolutely’ up and at it and the rest?? And WHO is buying those hoodies?? I’m convinced those parcels he showed were just the same lot in different positions 😂😂 Orna is def getting what she can from him before he does a Philip schofield on it!! And what’s with the big secret around her job and when she’s going back to work???

When looking for new carpet he tagged matt Briton carpets for days .. asking people what their thoughts were , also pretty sure he used the same pics Rachel gorry had up a few days previous to hIs post

Why would you be secretive about that? I thought she was a cop or something.

• Haha
She's a manager in Dunnes. But they have a room in house like a mini nail salon. Maybe she does that as well.
Plus kitchen designer.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.