Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's getting on my nerves lately everything is the same day in day out and going on this morning no coffee t,Jesus would have loved to catch him getting a take out Costa
Groundhog Day he even says the same things every say it’s so boring and than he tried too hard to be funny

Reactions: 2
Peeking out window at what's going on in neighbours house bet he was checking out the work men ..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I said it before but I'll say it again worst page on instagram by a country mile it's soooo boring repetitive literally nothing happens ever I'd prefer to watch the kettle boil. Can you believe a grown man is saying he has a pain in his hoo haa. Serious gobshite and his wife.

Reactions: 3
Wow his knickers were fairly in a twist on his live 😂😂 giving out how much tax he paid this week!!
giving out cos Borena couldn’t get the Covid payment while she was on maternity leave 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow his knickers were fairly in a twist on his live 😂😂 giving out how much tax he paid this week!!
giving out cos Borena couldn’t get the Covid payment while she was on maternity leave 🙄🙄
and why should she shed have been working even if she wasnt on maternity and wouldnt have been entitled either way🤣🤷‍♀️ but missed that i cut off after about 2 mins

He was saying that she only got the basic mat benefits obviously Dunne’s don’t top it up, but she must of wanted to go onto Covid pay after that and she couldn’t or they wouldn’t back date it! He also made some remarks about how some people were getting €350 a week even though they were part time and poor or a only getting €240 😂

He was saying that she only got the basic mat benefits obviously Dunne’s don’t top it up, but she must of wanted to go onto Covid pay after that and she couldn’t or they wouldn’t back date it! He also made some remarks about how some people were getting €350 a week even though they were part time and poor or a only getting €240 😂
well lucky for them they got gifted a lot of the stuff during her maternity. 🤣🤣 plenty of people in lesser paid jobs only receiving the 240 maternity and having 2/3 other kids to feed 🤣🤣🤭🤭 Poor Orna my heart bleeds 🤣🤣🤣

Is he really harping on about taxes?? Frontline workers pay 42% of their wage in tax. Really KC be grateful you have a job and if orna wasnt on mat leave she would still be in a job

He’s a greedy greedy bastard moaning about money what about the business that won’t ever open again or the people who lost their jobs, he’s been selling his tacky “merch” online all over covid, €15 for a face mask scumbag. His ridiculous cups and tea pots he needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 1
He seems to harp on constantly about money and how much things cost etc etc he even said about how people give out if he’s gifted a pair of socks but the company would have sold 500 pairs thanks to him mentioning it on his page 🙄🙄 I also think orbs saw Covid pay as a way to stay home and get paid for it!

Reactions: 1
I think she believes her job in Dunnes is beneath her (actually I think they both think that) and that they should be making a living from being Instahuns

At least orna copped on, told him this morning to shut up, he passed the stone a week ago and everyone was fed up with him 😂

• Haha
Imagine having that little going on in your life your entire days worth of content was about food and how much you ate like seriously he’s bleeping boring.

I’ve followed him for a while now but I have just unfollowed him a few minutes ago. I can not believe he has impersonated a Chinese person when talking about his rice for lunch!! With the current and on going fight against racism and following that poor woman’s attack by the canal in Dublin how can he think that is ok??? So it’s not only members of the traveling community he discriminates against with his corona character It’s now Asian people as well. I really hope that Instagram messages was legit and his account is banned!!!

Monday rant over😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve followed him for a while now but I have just unfollowed him a few minutes ago. I can not believe he has impersonated a Chinese person when talking about his rice for lunch!! With the current and on going fight against racism and following that poor woman’s attack by the canal in Dublin how can he think that is ok??? So it’s not only members of the traveling community he discriminates against with his corona character It’s now Asian people as well. I really hope that Instagram messages was legit and his account is banned!!!

Monday rant over😂
I am unfollowing him for the same reason. What a racist he is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.