Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely stunned at that. I was looking but there's no report option on the video.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’ve just reported it now. I really hope other people unfollow him, between this and the corona videos what a great example he is setting for his child!

Reactions: 2
He’s always mocking travellers too, he’s just so stupid and ignorant the man has no brain you only have to listen to his simple way of speaking to know how ignorant he is

Reactions: 1
Absolutely stunned at that. I was looking but there's no report option on the video.
I.dont think he's half as stupid as he makes out.
Oh he is a clever boy alright. It's all about making money with him.

if you tap the 3 dots on the top right of the video it gives the option to report.

but OMG ... OMG i cannot believe he did that such a racist

He really runs his mouth off. That Chinese mimicry was tasteless to say the least, but are we surprised? “Be kind” right? He’d want to practice what he preaches. Unconscious bias is just as harming as intentional racism - if he thinks he’s being funny, he’s wrong, he’s just encouraging some other clown to be just as wreak-less. Grrrr, angry.

Reactions: 4
He really runs his mouth off. That Chinese mimicry was tasteless to say the least, but are we surprised? “Be kind” right? He’d want to practice what he preaches. Unconscious bias is just as harming as intentional racism - if he thinks he’s being funny, he’s wrong, he’s just encouraging some other clown to be just as wreak-less. Grrrr, angry.
Woops reckless*

Woops reckless*
Not only does he mimic Chinese, travellers he also mimics black people with ‘alright bruv innit’& the cluck of his tongue (he got that from watching Topboy) sure he’s made his name mimicking people his whole persona & supposedly they’re just sayings people say in the Midlands.... loaf of sh1te .... never heard anyone talking like him .... he’s an ignoramus who needs taken down a peg or two.... they haven’t received any freebies recently.... maybe people are finally copping onto these idiot ‘instagrammers’

Had to tap through that story where he was giving his daily account of what he was eating. I'm not a bit surprised he is a complete racist but the worst part is his wife condones his behaviour. He had built his page imitating and mocking people he precieves to be below him. Its time people copped on to this muppet he has literally nothing going for him.

Had to tap through that story where he was giving his daily account of what he was eating. I'm not a bit surprised he is a complete racist but the worst part is his wife condones his behaviour. He had built his page imitating and mocking people he precieves to be below him. Its time people copped on to this muppet he has literally nothing going for him.
You would be sick to death of him talking about food ffs I don’t follow him I wouldn’t give him the number but I dip in every few days to hate watch and it’s Groundhog Day

He actually needs mental help with that corona craic, how can he think that is ok & orna is worse for letting him do it, is she not mortified

It's a blessing in disguise his live shows were cancelled can you imagine his content it would be full of racial skits and insulting to the underprivileged. With all that's going on in the world there is absolutely no place for any of his "funny" content this is not humour.
The problem with people with an unconscious bias they keep pushing further and further to get a response a laugh the more they get away with the worse they get and isn't he a prime example of this. I actually have as much an issue with his wife as I do with him she should call him out on this not actively standby and support his demeaning behaviour.

It's a blessing in disguise his live shows were cancelled can you imagine his content it would be full of racial skits and insulting to the underprivileged. With all that's going on in the world there is absolutely no place for any of his "funny" content this is not humour.
The problem with people with an unconscious bias they keep pushing further and further to get a response a laugh the more they get away with the worse they get and isn't he a prime example of this. I actually have as much an issue with his wife as I do with him she should call him out on this not actively standby and support his demeaning behaviour.
I don't think he would even listen to her.

Is it gone now? I went on and was going to report it but I keep tapping through as he is just wrecking my head 🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.