Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In "absolute agony " yet he can go for walks and stuff his face with a mountain of food. I cry bullshit. The stone must be bloody tiny. He's a big drama queen and I emphasise the word Queen!
Gluttony at its best.

I'd bet money he'll push it so he ends up in a&e
All for the gram! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
In "absolute agony " yet he can go for walks and stuff his face with a mountain of food. I cry bullshit. The stone must be bloody tiny. He's a big drama queen and I emphasise the word Queen!
Gluttony at its best.

I'd bet money he'll push it so he ends up in a&e
All for the gram! 🤦‍♀️
One million percent. He needs to do something to up his game and this prick would try anything with his sidekick egging him on.

Anyone listening to news talk this evening about influencers and all they get for free. Didn't hear it all but I might listen back.

Reactions: 1
One million percent. He needs to do something to up his game and this prick would try anything with his sidekick egging him on.

Anyone listening to news talk this evening about influencers and all they get for free. Didn't hear it all but I might listen back.
It's actually disgusting at times! Easons are doing influencer posts at the moment and its disgraceful the amount they're sending out. Why not donate to charities like SVdeP or schools in under privileged areas. A lot of families are going to find returning to school tough this year

• Heart
Reactions: 8
FFS is this lad having a laugh €4.95 postage on top of price of hoodie or face mask jeez that's one expensive facemask €20.95. on the plus side that stone is keeping him quite he might just sail off into the sunset he won't be missed that's for sure.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe he’s sold out on some hoodies 🙄🙄 he must only have a few sizes in each though??

How many time’s a minute does that gobshite say “da whole lot n every tin” he’s a pain in the hole I hope the stones take away some of his stupidity

Oh sweet Jesus what a gobshite when he's talking about his daughter she pisses on him and when he's talking about his dog she wee-wees a bit messed up I think.

Reactions: 3
Oh sweet Jesus what a gobshite when he's talking about his daughter she pisses on him and when he's talking about his dog she wee-wees a bit messed up I think.
Definitely weird can’t believe he said a little body shower 😂😂 he sounds like my sister who has a mane of hair

He is missing a few things for a podcast.

diction.
Professionalism.
Manners.
An understandable speed of talking.
Brains
Balls

Reactions: 8
oh look at me quiet for a few days.... now im due back at work i might as well try and pretend to actually be in pain for the gram get some sympathy for going back.

what is he gonna talk aboit in a podcast 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ riding boring borna def could happen as doubt thats xrated

daughter or dog pissing is a possibility but bar them pissing thats it.

how much he hates everything and everyone 100%

Oh lord now he wanted to do a podcast 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
He couldn’t do a podcast his accent, the sheer volume of his speech, the fact he can’t allow anyone else to speak it would be a disaster. He’s a talentless nobody his target audience are older women

Reactions: 4
Well if he brought out a podcast that was interest and understandable there's hope for us all. He's the most uneducated thicko on the gram no niche no talent not one single bit funny think I'll pass thanks flicking through his stories to see what kind of tit he's spouting about is a lot different to actually listening to this fool.

He's getting on my nerves lately everything is the same day in day out and going on this morning no coffee t,Jesus would have loved to catch him getting a take out Costa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.