Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is soooooo boring. Only hoping for another lockdown so he doesn't have to work 🙄

Reactions: 2
His #ad for amazon prime video 😂😂 hardly understand a word he’s saying!!
the comments are funny people saying it’s been in Ireland for ages!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His #ad for amazon prime video 😂😂 hardly understand a word he’s saying!!
the comments are funny people saying it’s been in Ireland for ages!!
its been here years.... but me thinks kidney stones was to spend days getting that picture 🤣

just watching his stories how is he making poor can't wait for payday sure je selling those jumpers or whatever ,,and he is now looking for a present for his mam

Reactions: 1
He's an idiot. How does someone get away with acting like him. Is she not mortified? The amount of rubbish they eat and keep saying we are going to start healthy eating. His car needs to be fumigated. YUCK

All that screeching in the car. I just went in there and he's roaring to himself. How do his neighbours put up with it. That is surely a put on accent?

More and more people are starting to call him out on things on his lives. No harm..why won't he name the charity he donated money to?

All that screeching in the car. I just went in there and he's roaring to himself. How do his neighbours put up with it. That is surely a put on accent?
Was over that way this morning was hoping to catch him with a Costa but didn't see any sign of him imagine parking beside him and hearing him roar into phone

Oh what’s been said on his lives ? I actually can’t follow him anymore he goes through me. Such a shame cause I was a massive fan at the start

Ohh he's on a nice losing streak of followers. Wonder if he'll crack open the wallet and buy a few more.
He has absolutely nothing to add to anyone's social media, only gained followers from a couple of shout outs. Have people seen the light and he will maybe disappear into oblivion.... 🤞🤞🤞

I tried to watch that live yesterday but my head was hurting before I watched it. He’s very manic - first time I’ve ever had time to click into one. Didn’t even last a minute watching. I usually enjoy his stories but the live was way too much shouting and I wasn’t able to understand much of it 😓

I reckon if he lived with twins and me she would have him worm dosed cause of how fcking hyper he is 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had a quick look this morning still spying on people in car park and. Now going on that he thinks something ups with a disc in his back

Had a quick look this morning still spying on people in car park and. Now going on that he thinks something ups with a disc in his back
He did a live this morning from the car about bullies, OMG his followers are also crazy. Imagine going for a day out just to go and visit him in Sports Direct!! That car must stink, the amount of food consumed in it. VOMIT.

• Haha
He did a live this morning from the car about bullies, OMG his followers are also crazy. Imagine going for a day out just to go and visit him in Sports Direct!! That car must stink, the amount of food consumed in it. VOMIT.
That type of person freaks me out driving to see someone they watch on Instagram it’s mental, like I like Jen Hatton but I’m not gonna find out which pharmacy she works in and do stalk her like a freak

I couldn't be bothered going to see him in sport's direct,,,i go for the other shops in where he is i say his car does stink,,some cheek talking about bullies given what he says half the time

He's harmless all he speaks about is food and his ailments. I suppose some people are into that. 🤔

missed the bullys talk. i cant watch him some days ... if i went into that shop and i heard up and at it or worse the whole lot and everything id actually have to smack him 🤣🙊

borena is really avoiding been on camera these days

• Haha
missed the bullys talk. i cant watch him some days ... if i went into that shop and i heard up and at it or worse the whole lot and everything id actually have to smack him 🤣🙊

borena is really avoiding been on camera these days
She’ll avoid it until she wants something than it’ll be beg beg beg,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.