Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what he’d be like at Celine he was like a 15 year old girl at the westlife concert last year 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Them hoodies will be €40 plus postage easily if not more 🙄 he pretends he has saying like ‘absolutely’ for example - he was never saying it a year ago, then he started daily, hourly & now it’s a slogan on the hoody! Anyone that thinks that’s not planned is fooling themselves !
Definitely now you say it!! I was wondering where the hell absolutely came from. Break the bridge of your nose must not have been a runner 🤣

Definitely now you say it!! I was wondering where the hell absolutely came from. Break the bridge of your nose must not have been a runner 🤣
That's obviously going on the next batch...they are painful to watch.

Reactions: 3
oh dear lord. whatever about Borena been boring how the fu@k does she suffer him. he wants to be waited on hand and foot and has the cheek to now ring a bell i couldnt deal with that. Insufferable!!

also im sure the buckets of lucozade and free wine have definitely helped in developing that stone.

oh dear lord. whatever about Borena been boring how the fu@k does she suffer him. he wants to be waited on hand and foot and has the cheek to now ring a bell i couldnt deal with that. Insufferable!!

also im sure the buckets of lucozade and free wine have definitely helped in developing that stone.
100% agreed on both here I wouldn't last a day with someone like him but I would last a day with her either their well met in some ways, who else would have them.
His diet is shocking he built his Instagram page bleeting on about lucozade and clubmilks remember the amount he used to get gifted and gave away very few. He was his begging and #gifted to thank for his stone. Bet he won't be in a hurry to go back to work either.

All that food for two people , the gluttony is unreal . Did they get all this free ?? Shame on that restaurant if they did !! Shameful greedy people who make videos of themselves stuffing their beggie greedy faces... and she still looks miserable .. just when you think this can’t stoop any lower !! people starving and the post gluttony ideos like this 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Oh my God look at the face on her she would turn milk sour why allow your face on social media if you constantly look like you've swallowed a wasp. Serious pigs if all that food is just for them they should be ashamed of themselves if they accepted that for free businesses are finding it hard enough to survive and given he is in one of the effected counties wouldn't you think more of him if he came on and said he purchased it. Beggy fuvkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my God look at the face on her she would turn milk sour why allow your face on social media if you constantly look like you've swallowed a wasp. Serious pigs if all that food is just for them they should be ashamed of themselves if they accepted that for free businesses are finding it hard enough to survive and given he is in one of the effected counties wouldn't you think more of him if he came on and said he purchased it. Beggy fuvkers.
I’d be mortified if related to him - the way he talks about the dog doing “wee wees” Jesus is he for real!!! There’s something Very not right about that whole situation. Is beyond weird

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bearing in mind they are suppose to be so religious , is gluttony not one of the seven deadly sins ?
Copied and pasted —> Gluttony is defined as the over-indulgence or lack of self-restraint in food, drink, or wealth items, especially as status tokens.
These restaurants/businesses do themselves no favours by doing this, why would they not give to a hard working frontline worker, one that risks their lives daily to keep greedy 🤬s like them safe, a poor devil so tired they have not got the enemy to shop let alone cook.. or someone who has lost their jobs throughCovid . How many would that gluttony array of food feed !! She is one miserable looking hungry looking granny begging 🧙‍♀️ They could not care about a business that struggles .. religious hypocrites, praying to the Sacred Heart picture, blessing himself etc... hypocritical Pair of beggars 🤬😡🤬

I’d be mortified if related to him - the way he talks about the dog doing “wee wees” Jesus is he for real!!! There’s something Very not right about that whole situation. Is beyond weird
Can't actually listen to his tit show so tapped through most of it but holy hell I'd love to whack him when he starts talking about the dog and his wee-wee and giving the dog privacy to do his wee-wee FREAK. He's milking the gram with this kidney stone he must be getting loads of sympathy messages from his sheep will they ever wise up.

His pain from the kidney stone seems much better since all the freebies, someone should let medical professionals know there's a new cure. And if it was that bad he wouldn't be able to walk through the village either

if he had that feed he can't be in pain. he didn't want to go to work last few weeks convenient hes now ill

Jesus if that was my husband with the bell and whingey voice he'd have had the bridge of his nose broke by now!
He's actually the type that would show the gram his stones.

If he ever does pass this supposed kidney stone itll be like the second coming of Christ. He'll probably name it and have it christened.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.