Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I watch on mute and you can nearly tell what he's saying. Well everyone what's the craic, absolutely off to Costa for a double espresso and a rice krispie square, pantry for lunch (with dessert) and absolutely
100% correct I do the same if he could copy and paste has content he would.

(From inside the car)
Well everyone! Big stretch Up & at it, it's (insert day of week). I have (bottle of lucozade/pastry/coffee, delete as appropriate) it won't touch the back of me throat.
(From inside of car
)
Well everyone just here on me 15 I have bottle of lucozade/pastry/coffee/club milk, delete as appropriate) if customers won't put on the mask I'll break the bridge of their nose
(From outside the house)
Well everyone I'm just (putting gifted items in the shed/ drinking domaine de jeanne/ walking the dog { oh lookme sisters Miriam, cathriona & mother nature} delete as appropriate).
Repeat 7 times a week. Unpopular opinion here but with this level of entertainment I can forgive the charity head shave that never happened & charging 16 euro a face mask during a pandemic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh he's definitely watching here doing a sneaky post from the house when moany bore-na is away, feeding gaga and goes to great length to tell us he has the kitchen deposit paid... He's actually illiterate he can't speak properly he's "fla to the mah" I'm sick of seeing his horrible feckin legs why does he think anyone wants to see them.

Reactions: 6
Oh he's definitely watching here doing a sneaky post from the house when moany bore-na is away, feeding gaga and goes to great length to tell us he has the kitchen deposit paid... He's actually illiterate he can't speak properly he's "fla to the mah" I'm sick of seeing his horrible feckin legs why does he think anyone wants to see them.
but was showing us the kitchen really a beg for tiles 🤭🤭

Reactions: 2
What does Orna work as? Does anyone know?
A professional beggar 😂

Moany Orna will make sure they get as much gifted as possible sure it would be a shame if they had to use their own money.
Can you imagine been a fly on the wall, listening to their conversations on how to get freebies .. planned with military precision ... not a mention of the company who gifted them that stair storage , a case of *eck toy as soon as they get it, not a care in the world for the company who were stupid enough to gift the greedy pair. I don’t feel sorry for these companies giving free to beggars like these . Much more deserving cases out there, that would probably get them more respect from the general public.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought he cleaned the car the other day when he was off? The state of the floor.

Hey Kieran
Dont make it so obvious you're following your own Tattle thread!
Feeding Gaga, new shorts and not forgetting the smugness on your face when you're mentioning stuff mentioned on Tattle

He really is a stupid person today he was talking about his great saving he got with his new sky package I'd say he wasn't great at maths at school 66-45 is 21 Kieran not 29.
I cannot stand Bore-nas moany feckin voice did she always sound this bitter and depressed or is it just lately? Can't handle when she is upstairs or in another room and start throwing orders at him do they think she can be heard its a phone not a mic.

Imagine him opening her Dunne’s stores order 😂😂 checking how much she spent?? My husband wouldn’t care as long as he’s not paying for it 😂😂

If my husband opened up my online clothes and displayed them to show other people I would lose my mind! How intrusive!!

If my husband opened up my online clothes and displayed them to show other people I would lose my mind! How intrusive!!
why did he open them? never mind showing everyone. if i came home and my package was opened id lose the rag.

such shite hoodies too. oh look at me im so proud of the cheapest tattiest hoodies that i could sew my gammy sayings onto but will charge up the hole for them 🤦‍♀️

Just proves what a dope he is how as much and all as a dislike her that was the worst of the worst imagine to open your other halves order and put them up on the internet even before you get to see them. He really is a prized head. And I bet there will be enough sheep to buy the new hoodies how could you possibly want to walk around with anything associated to this fool anywhere near you. YEUCK.

Dear lord them hoodies and them two modelling them.. does that woman ever smile, very miserable looking . You would have to be stark raving mad to buy them.. interest to see what they charge for cheap tat

Christ she's feckin miserable looking so sour and forced. I honestly think moany bore-na is getting worse. Wasn't he soooo funny putting his crappy hoddie on back to front bet they were days coming up with their little skit cos they are just soooo funny. Well if he gave it to me free I wouldn't be seen wearing one. Loveeney on an adults jumper ffs would you be well....

Oooh he's starting to lose followers more days than he is gaining. Hopefully people have copped on to this gobshite.

Them hoodies will be €40 plus postage easily if not more 🙄 he pretends he has saying like ‘absolutely’ for example - he was never saying it a year ago, then he started daily, hourly & now it’s a slogan on the hoody! Anyone that thinks that’s not planned is fooling themselves !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.