Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet they lifted the cat into the bird feeder just for the photo. Wish he would show us a snap of them actually feeding the poor cat and has she water and a bed. Can they not pet her and play with her too, if she's properly wormed and deflead no reason they cannot pet her.
Exactly what I thought they lifted the cat for “hilarious content 🙄” if I was that cat I’d claw the face off him for screeching in my face and I’d piss all over Borna’s clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's only cleaning his car cause he's not allowed film inside the house anymore lol and he won't stop till be gets offered some sort of handmade covering for that oil tank 😤

Reactions: 2
He's only cleaning his car cause he's not allowed film inside the house anymore lol and he won't stop till be gets offered some sort of handmade covering for that oil tank 😤
It’s a wonder he had not got that 💩 ty Tru clean , they dish out freebies to greedy grabby Influencers, consumer then psys inflated prices for water

He's such a head wreck he's cleaning his car because he doesn't want to get covid from his dirty car??? FFS can someone tell this spanner you can't get the virus from your car. He's all business today "outside" the house the way he's going on you'd swear he was mantaining a 3 acre landscaped site not a tiny estate garden.

Reactions: 1
He's such a head wreck he's cleaning his car because he doesn't want to get covid from his dirty car??? FFS can someone tell this spanner you can't get the virus from your car. He's all business today "outside" the house the way he's going on you'd swear he was mantaining a 3 acre landscaped site not a tiny estate garden.
Utter 🛎 end , after a cover for the oil tanks now , some deluded person will fall for it, just to get one mention, did the stair storage ever get another mention after it was installed ? All these influencers are the same .. the wine he mentions when it’s getting low. As for them 🤬 club milks , trying his best for Cadbury to supply him!!

• Sad
I'm surprised he's not being more specific on the actual oil tank cover he wants he is a professional beggar after all.

God help us we will have to suffer this fool peddling hoodies for the evening I wonder if moany bore-na will grace us with her presence?? Sure she's a great little beggar altogether won't they flog way more if she gets in on the act. Who do they actually think they are Offaly really has the pick of the crop between these and LLL.

He really must be barred from the gaff with the kitchen
Or he won’t show the new kitchen or the builders
Jesus months ago he was debating a dishwasher and they got one imagine the new kitchen
They will have to name every press fined and fork

• Haha
Us "trolls" really are banished from the gaff. I'd say the wall has been taken down and we'll never see the new kitchen. "If it's not gifted them trolls can feck off I'm not showing them it's not fair I have to pay for my own kitchen" poor Bore-na she's so hard done by.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this was said already but did he say he wasn’t allowed film inside house anymore?? Or is it just he’s not done it recently?? He hasn’t shown Borena for a long while either??!
So disappointed he never showed us his amazing new hoodies yet tonight 🙄🙄 anyone who buys them should have their noses broke for them 😂😂

He hasn't said he's not allowed film in the house but he has done very very little content there since this thread was set up. The last we saw of Bore-na she was an esteemed kitchen designed sketching out exactly what she was on beg for - this page is working it's magic. No hoodies again tonight his content lately is totally repetitive and boring shite from the car how people find him funny is just beyond me. Why would anyone what to buy his merch is baffling.

nothing but absolute shite. 0 craic... if he was my brother and everytime he went past a field with cows and said oh there's my sister id actually kill him .. maybe it was funny the first time maybe even the 2nd but my god its definitely not funny now💤

also how great is his diet that he keeps begging for going.. chinese one day lucozade and hash browns today. All talk no action

nothing but absolute shite. 0 craic... if he was my brother and everytime he went past a field with cows and said oh there's my sister id actually kill him .. maybe it was funny the first time maybe even the 2nd but my god its definitely not funny now💤

also how great is his diet that he keeps begging for going.. chinese one day lucozade and hash browns today. All talk no action
Their diet is actually shocking for 2 grown adults, a Chinese consists of chips rice noodles and curry sauce 😂 nearly everything is cooked from frozen waffles, veggie fingers, frozen pizza!! They use quorn mince cos they can’t cook fresh mince properly 🙄 Then the amount of crap they eat is crazy!!

Reactions: 3
Their diet is actually shocking for 2 grown adults, a Chinese consists of chips rice noodles and curry sauce 😂 nearly everything is cooked from frozen waffles, veggie fingers, frozen pizza!! They use quorn mince cos they can’t cook fresh mince properly 🙄 Then the amount of crap they eat is crazy!!
i actually seem now like im obsessed with what hes eating .. but was he not going dairy free yesterday? and eating a biscuit cake today 🤦‍♀️
FYI kieran if your reading this you can't outrun a shite diet

He can't run full stop... He looked like an umpalumpa. He talks nothing but pure shite I'd say he'd win the title of biggest dry shite and unfunniest on instagram at this stage...

Reactions: 3
He can't run full stop... He looked like an umpalumpa. He talks nothing but pure shite I'd say he'd win the title of biggest dry shite and unfunniest on instagram at this stage...
Can I present the award?

And we all still watching for the car crash that his posts are it's literally worse than watching paint dry. Can you imagine if your partner got a new pair of shoes put them on and started running up and down outside the shop/house you'd be seriously worried. What an attention seeking gobshite.

Sometimes I watch on mute and you can nearly tell what he's saying. Well everyone what's the craic, absolutely off to Costa for a double espresso and a rice krispie square, pantry for lunch (with dessert) and absolutely

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.