Kieran Corrigan and Orna #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ye got your 2 month warning last night for tickets, “run don’t walk” as the instahuns like to remind us….
Doesn’t look like their hilarious (just happened to be recorded) funny incidents have drummed up too many sales😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Jesus Borna is such a bleeping dope. She leaves two young children alone downstairs while she goes on the beg. Oh and she throws in hair and make up advice while she's at it 🤡

Reactions: 6
These 2 really should give up the whole insta thing now & concentrate on raising their family. Their “followers” are obviously bored of their antics, un-sold shows etc, he doesn’t even post as much as he used to. Read the room & give it up, embarrassing reel of borna trying 2 do the hoola hoop, it wasn’t even funny just cringey 😬

Reactions: 13
These 2 really should give up the whole insta thing now & concentrate on raising their family. Their “followers” are obviously bored of their antics, un-sold shows etc, he doesn’t even post as much as he used to. Read the room & give it up, embarrassing reel of borna trying 2 do the hoola hoop, it wasn’t even funny just cringey 😬
did you ever see anything as un-funny in your life. Absolutely ridiculous and cringe

Well ye got your 2 month warning last night for tickets, “run don’t walk” as the instahuns like to remind us….
Doesn’t look like their hilarious (just happened to be recorded) funny incidents have drummed up too many sales😂
Wait for it…. They’re will be an announcement that due to unforeseen circumstances the show will be postponed…boring predictability.

That is very bad. Was he not selling out hotels at the start?

Reactions: 1
But the thing is they aren't growing their followers so they are trying to sell tickets to the same followers each time. If they have gone a couple of times they aren't going to keep going to see the same shite.

That is very bad. Was he not selling out hotels at the start?
I suppose with the hotels you were getting a cheap dinner and some music/dancing with your ticket. In the theatre there’s only him and whatever bottom of the barrel insta ones he can find!!

Reactions: 7
He and she are absolutely digging at the bottom of the barrel trying to up their content - he's also cussing an awful lot more than he did back in the beginning - he's also has me cussing at him too 🤭🤭🤭🤭

He and she are absolutely digging at the bottom of the barrel trying to up their content - he's also cussing an awful lot more than he did back in the beginning - he's also has me cussing at him too 🤭🤭🤭🤭
They are pathetic total snooze fest 💤 and even worse with her now trying 🙄 they’ve had their limelight , but only they now need to realise it , but unfortunately they wont give up , like a lot of them,🤔 really can’t wait to see the day for an awful lot of these insufferable twats 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Goes to show that no1 would go back, it’s the fact it’s in birr which is tens minutes from his house which means it would be locals and all the locals hate him! And her! They have no friends, you never see them for lunch or drinks with anyone other than their parents. They use to sell tickets for €70 and people would stay in the hotel aswell which was €99 pp. his days are over I reckon. They are known as the village clowns for a reason

• Haha
The shape of her face, she's like an alien, I only noticed it there.

• Haha
I wonder how many of the idiots who pay to see his tit shows can afford to change their own cars. Wake up and stop paying for the lifestyle these clowns lead. Neither of them have a full time job yet they have no shortage of money all thanks to having a neck like a jockeys b#%#%#^s on them 🤬

Reactions: 13
I don’t know which of them is more irritating - absolutely painful, the screaming out of them