Kieran Corrigan and Orna #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at the tickets when he had it up a few weeks back when they first went on sale. No more seats have been sold since then. Hopefully people are coping on.
Good riddance to a yo buying tickets for them. They’re welcome to the fools

Reactions: 5
OMG. Aren't. Westlife. Just. Brilliant. They'd. Just. Cheer. You. Up.
In her boring monotone voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is he in Dublin on his own? He'll never make it back to borna alive 😳🤭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
they are beyond cringe. like the bleach on the towel one........do people think this happened or what? I don't get it. the one then, where he is bleeping all the clothes at her, she spends all day moaning about the house being in a heap, yet they purposely took clothes and fired them around.
Fuckn Borna was born moaning, shes the most painful, old fashioned whinge bag to ever appear on instagram, her eyes with their dead expression & strangely lopsided position on her face & the little mouth that just constantly moans & nags,
ugghhh she wrecks my head. Id say their days are done on instagram though, the “country bumpkin” act & the “fighting” with each other is not entertaining at all.
---
I mean she could at least brush her hair or do something with all the sticky out bits, & she was nominated for an award? Make-up artist is she?😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Another painful reel, how are people laughing at this tit?
David Beckham - the Wish model 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do these two not have any friends? You never hear them saying they're meeting friends or friends are calling over.. is it just the two of them, Cahhy, Jimmy and mammy? Very strange...

Reactions: 7
Do these two not have any friends? You never hear them saying they're meeting friends or friends are calling over.. is it just the two of them, Cahhy, Jimmy and mammy? Very strange...
It is strange isn't it? like they never even mention going out with friends or the kids having friends over etc

Reactions: 7
It is strange isn't it? like they never even mention going out with friends or the kids having friends over etc
Who would want to actually be friends with Kieran, you can tell by him, he is a dangerous person, he would hang anybody, when things don’t go or get his way

Reactions: 11
Fuckn Borna was born moaning, shes the most painful, old fashioned whinge bag to ever appear on instagram, her eyes with their dead expression & strangely lopsided position on her face & the little mouth that just constantly moans & nags,
ugghhh she wrecks my head. Id say their days are done on instagram though, the “country bumpkin” act & the “fighting” with each other is not entertaining at all.
---
I mean she could at least brush her hair or do something with all the sticky out bits, & she was nominated for an award? Make-up artist is she?😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
ugh, basic hygiene would be needed working with clients 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2