Kieran Corrigan and Orna #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder did they get some deal for changing, or cause a stink over the last one as they had nothing but trouble with it ( well according to him) 🤔 He was constantly giving out over it. how many times will there be a made up story about not charging it or some drama as it’s already started 😁 pair of twats
Just after reading some of the comments on his reel looking for advice and tips and they can’t help be snarky and rude to any negativity especially Borna 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder did they get some deal for changing, or cause a stink over the last one as they had nothing but trouble with it ( well according to him) 🤔 He was constantly giving out over it. how many times will there be a made up story about not charging it or some drama as it’s already started 😁 pair of twats
Definitely- if he was paying full price they would have been on begging and asking for freebies recommendations
I'd say he threatened the garage he's got a nasty viscous streak that comes out on lives and lately he's forgetting to keep up the act- he's swearing all the time and forgetting to play Mr Nice on stories lately

Reactions: 7
Just after reading some of the comments on his reel looking for advice and tips and they can’t help be snarky and rude to any negativity especially Borna 🤣🤣
I don’t think there was anything actually wrong with the car, it was the driver/s who were mistreating it.
How many times was Orna driving it with the red light on it ???? That actually destroys the engine, as you are sucking the dirt at the bottom of your fuel tank & it is being circulated into the other parts.
It wasn’t just once she fall out of diesel, constantly she was doing that & then Kieran kept pressing the start button, when he knew it was broken.

They treated the car the same as the oil tank/boiler in the house, kept turning on the heating when they knew they was water in the system

Theses fu*kwits can't keep an electric appliance going in their house eg washing machine, dishwasher, hoovers (they've about 4 hoovers at last count🤣). So I CANNOT wait to see how they keep an electric car going 🤣🤣🤣🤣L
ALSO it really helps to have solar panels installed when changing to electric. If he complained about the cost of things before, he's sure gonna be on a roll now🤣🤣🤣🤣
And tattlers we're here for all of it 💁‍♀️🥳👏👏watch them destroy this electric item 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Theses fu*kwits can't keep an electric appliance going in their house eg washing machine, dishwasher, hoovers (they've about 4 hoovers at last count🤣). So I CANNOT wait to see how they keep an electric car going 🤣🤣🤣🤣L
ALSO it really helps to have solar panels installed when changing to electric. If he complained about the cost of things before, he's sure gonna be on a roll now🤣🤣🤣🤣
And tattlers we're here for all of it 💁‍♀️🥳👏👏watch them destroy this electric item 🤭🤭🤭
This is so true! They break absolutely everything. 2 dimwits. Wonder which one of them will be the 1st to damage the new car?

Reactions: 5
Borna is a fashion influencer now 🤣
1000022487.jpg

And for anyone who likes to report her undeclared Ads here's one she missed

1000022486.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
that pink one is absolutely horrendous. its like a top worn by beauticians. does nothing for her and cannot imagine suiting anyone.
As my Granny used to say - no shape not make to it 🤣

At least ahe showered and is out of the fleece amd leggings she lives in

Reactions: 2
Jesus the fashion reel what can I say about it without sounding too nasty let’s just say a model she is NOT and the electric car being a fire hazard I would say more a health hazard with how dirty it will be with the dirty mingers in a few weeks time

She has to be the model now to pay for this electric car they kept that quiet as they knew people be asking where the money came from

Reactions: 1
Is Kieran going a course or something?
He finished up some online course last week - made a big deal out if it, went to Jimmy and Cathy's to do it one evening a week but wouldn't reveal what the course was. I think he was meant to do a Satursay either last weekend or this then it was over

Reactions: 1
They are fuming over the comments about the car. What did they expect. You can really see the nasty side in both of them when people tell them what they don't want to hear.

Reactions: 15
Would somebody please gift that man a new adidas jacket, the zip has been broken on his old one for ages and he hasn’t had time to get it fixed🙄
Beg, beg, beg😤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would somebody please gift that man a new adidas jacket, the zip has been broken on his old one for ages and he hasn’t had time to get it fixed🙄
Beg, beg, beg😤
Do they actually buy anything????
Always moaning about the price of stuff & how much he gets charged for etc

But they never buy anything, nearly always freebies, it would make you 🤢 sick, the carry on of him, Danni the mammy, Rachel Gorry etc

Does she ever wear anything other than them scruffy looking fleeces
Aww, did you not see her fashion show she put on the other day? The fleeces look much better than the monstrosities she was showing.

• Haha
Aww, did you not see her fashion show she put on the other day? The fleeces look much better than the monstrosities she was showing.
Omg just had a look your dead right maybe the fleeces aren't so bad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5