Kieran Corrigan and Orna #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Oh June
They are still a pair of beggars, kids have no manners, shout amd roar like their parents. Bornas trying to become Irelands next big Influencer (excuse the state of me is her tag line) they are still not declaring gifts and #ads

Mod edit, the too boring for a thread title has been done hundreds of times, yes it always gets a lot of votes but better to either leave it blank or use a real title.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The horrible joke about the submarine after 5 people died recently.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The horrible joke about the submarine after 5 people died recently.

View attachment 2298109
Are they messages he’s received?? Puts them up on the screen at the show?! What, pray tell, is the significance of that at his ‘show’?! People paying money to see that? Couldn’t they watch it if he shared all that in one of his lives? Goodness me, the mind boggles 😵💫🫠

Reactions: 3
Are they messages he’s received?? Puts them up on the screen at the show?! What, pray tell, is the significance of that at his ‘show’?! People paying money to see that? Couldn’t they watch it if he shared all that in one of his lives? Goodness me, the mind boggles 😵💫🫠
He said on a live one time, something along the lines of, trolls need therapy but they were good also as they saved him money promoting himself.

Reactions: 1
That court case where he brought the woman to court was back up in July I hope she hasn't paid him and has evidence to prove their lies now that would be great

Getting another dog that dog breeder is making his money I'm sure people are contacting him asking him where he is getting it

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Is he doing a give away for foto in Cork didn't they call it a dump when they stayed there orna wasn't happy there was no turn down service they slated the place

He’s off for 2 weeks soon………no holiday booked………just putting that it out into the universe🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would he have a magazine interview in the first place, never mind about his wedding which was at leat 3 or 4 years ago, he is a nobody, am I missing something?!

Reactions: 9
Do they just let he kids do what they want, use markers everywhere and film them instead of chastising them. They'll grow up with no boundaries and always doing what they like.

Reactions: 9