Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LuckyB

thread title
Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too,
no one meaner than the Corrigan two

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Jinglecrackers

He’s absolutely bulling because he has to put #AD . If I hear one more of these C U Next Tuesdays say ‘but I’m not getting paid for this, it’s not an ad 🙄’ You got something for FREE , that was sent to you in the hope that you would share it . For FREE , meaning you didn’t have to hand over a red cent of your own money. FOR FREE when the rest of have to pay inflated prices to allow for your freebies . Fu€k off ya dose 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me how he has the bloody cheek to beg for donations whilst he himself is drinking non stop, eating at fancy restaurants and enjoying a luxurious hotel and holiday. It’s so weird

• Heart
Reactions: 18

msster

Chatty Member
I'd say he was only raging he wasn't up.with all the women last nite at the mrs event
I'd say he's a bollix I was listening to his stories ringing her telling her to hurry up home he needed to go to the toilet could he not just let her go and enjoy her night it's seems she's starting to get out on her own more and he's not happy.
He comes across to me like a real bully

Reactions: 17

ja81y

VIP Member
Well the truth came out on his live last night!! Orna rings him saying “it’s a disaster, it’s a disaster”!!! The clown answers the phone to her to tell her he’s on a live and then he gets bull thick when people start to comment what they heard orna say! He was insisting people didn’t hear and denying she said it and then he got out his other phone and went about blocking people who had commented what they heard?!!!! Absolute headbanger!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Kitty76

Orna rots me! where are we going? We're going to the post office aren't we bonnie... and what are we doing bonnie? We're applying for passports aren't we bonnie 🙈 like an episode of bosco 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Skinner

VIP Member
Fecken delighted he had to pay out money for a change. These things happen to all of us, my heating went last week , I got it fixed and paid the fella. Mam needed a new oil tank a few months ago, pain in the hole but you get on with it.
He's not used to having to pay for anything.
Dyjng to know what happened in CP.

Reactions: 15
They are fuming over the comments about the car. What did they expect. You can really see the nasty side in both of them when people tell them what they don't want to hear.

Luckydogbk

Honestly if I was to come across these two absolute muck-savages on my hols abroad I would actually be mortified to be Irish, fuckn hell they are worse than that pair who ran the shop on Fr. Teds.. has that plonker ever even been out of the country? Christ just imagine them beside u at the pool, mortified even thinking about it. Ringing the hotel? The big social media star from Kinnity😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Just a recap in case anyone forgets, he needs
New runners (sore toes) a new running jacket (zip broken) a cleaner (cos he killed, lave us) and a daily supply of bananas (or any fresh fruit cos it’s so expensive)
And an audience for his show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Just shows you the contempt he has for his followers/ watchers. He is essentially saying he wants to hoodwink and deceive them because he doesn't want to post #ad!! Total ass!!

Edited for spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Luckydogbk

Anytime I watch this fool of a man his wife is there with the biggest mist miserable looking head on her wrapped up in a fluffy dressing gown & he’s always on the couch wrapped up in a blanket, wtaf is wrong with them? they are a you for healthy couple yet all they seem 2 do is moan, wrapped in blankets on their couch either talking about chinese or one
of them is gone for chinese. Jesus chinese food, dressing gowns, couch, netflix & repeat it all the next evening. He has to be a hypochondriac, he always thinks he’s sick !

GalwayGal0804

Chatty Member
The going on of him......we told Ornas family, haven't told mine yet. What the actual fuck. It's high cholesterol you have not a terminal illness. Not belittling high cholesterol at all as it can be dangerous for some but Jesus Christ he is such an absolute pain in the hole