Kieran Corrigan and Orna #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckn Borna was born moaning, shes the most painful, old fashioned whinge bag to ever appear on instagram, her eyes with their dead expression & strangely lopsided position on her face & the little mouth that just constantly moans & nags,
ugghhh she wrecks my head. Id say their days are done on instagram though, the “country bumpkin” act & the “fighting” with each other is not entertaining at all.
---
I mean she could at least brush her hair or do something with all the sticky out bits, & she was nominated for an award? Make-up artist is she?😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
Can you just imagine them doing the business.

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They have no immune system with the amount of antibiotics she gets for them they sneeze and they are at the doctors, plus they are stuck in that house 24/7 never see them being brought to a play centre or anywhere else to mix. Also orna bperfect should be marked as #ad

Reactions: 2
How disgusting what he did with the grapes. To even think that’s acceptable and to post shows the level of his ignorance,

Reactions: 1
They have no immune system with the amount of antibiotics she gets for them they sneeze and they are at the doctors, plus they are stuck in that house 24/7 never see them being brought to a play centre or anywhere else to mix. Also orna bperfect should be marked as #ad
This and the fact the heating is on 24/7. They nearly died when the oil tank was broke even though the back boiler in their stove did the same job. Why the need for heat 24/7 is beyond me

This and the fact the heating is on 24/7. They nearly died when the oil tank was broke even though the back boiler in their stove did the same job. Why the need for heat 24/7 is beyond me
Probably because he enjoys running about the house with his little boy shorts stuck up his hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there a special rule for Borna when it comes to #AD or can she not use the keyboard on her phone 🤔 the actual state of the two of them rocking up to Shaws looking like that to work for the evening oh sorry date night 🤢😁

He’s hardly doing a Shaws add with shorts on and his hairy legs out?? Whatever happened with him and the mcgreals

Reactions: 1
so he was paid to advertise the National Childcare Scheme....... what the actual duck
boils my blood, they can pay him yet couldnt give it to me cos i was €4 over the limit. Appealed and still got F all
that whole scheme pisses me off, a girl i know puts her kids in the local creche takes up 3 places and pays €14 a week and she goes home and watches netflix and posts on her insta what a chilled day she is having. Where as i am paying €243 for my 2 a week. Rant over, sorry folks!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
boils my blood, they can pay him yet couldnt give it to me cos i was €4 over the limit. Appealed and still got F all
that whole scheme pisses me off, a girl i know puts her kids in the local creche takes up 3 places and pays €14 a week and she goes home and watches netflix and posts on her insta what a chilled day she is having. Where as i am paying €243 for my 2 a week. Rant over, sorry folks!
this country is appalling. we reward the non-tax payers the most.

Reactions: 10