Kieran Corrigan and Orna #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will someone gift the buggy eejit new runners - his new expensive ones hurt his toes

And now he's moved onto Hello Fresh - can't wait to see Borna attempt at advertising them - make a change from the burnt lasagne 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just a recap in case anyone forgets, he needs
New runners (sore toes) a new running jacket (zip broken) a cleaner (cos he killed, lave us) and a daily supply of bananas (or any fresh fruit cos it’s so expensive)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How do the rest of us cope when we need stuff, we fecking buy it that's what we do...

Just a recap in case anyone forgets, he needs
New runners (sore toes) a new running jacket (zip broken) a cleaner (cos he killed, lave us) and a daily supply of bananas (or any fresh fruit cos it’s so expensive)
And an audience for his show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Any hotels in Limerick want to give Beggy Corrigan a free stay for doing the half marathon 😁

Reactions: 2
He’s some thick fool. How any company associates with him shocks me.I’d run a mile from them .

Reactions: 3
Criminal Parcs?? and the smug laugh at the end?? Did he ever say what happened the last time they were there??

Reactions: 3
Criminal Parcs?? and the smug laugh at the end?? Did he ever say what happened the last time they were there??
The absolute neck of him probably asked to pay full price is what happened, had to laugh at him tonight that he rang the hotel to say he was a social media influencer, Ie looking for a discount pair of them are as mean. Sure they will complain about anywhere they go, even a hotel they stayed in before they moaned about that the bed wasn't turned down all little thing pair of twats the 2 of them

Reactions: 10
They are painful their begging is off the charts do they actually think they are that big in insta world anyone would give them a free holiday abroad 🤣🤣they are soo low on the Insta channel 🤣 must be sick at the others getting proper freebies but then again you never know!!! All these insta guns get something 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly if I was to come across these two absolute muck-savages on my hols abroad I would actually be mortified to be Irish, fuckn hell they are worse than that pair who ran the shop on Fr. Teds.. has that plonker ever even been out of the country? Christ just imagine them beside u at the pool, mortified even thinking about it. Ringing the hotel? The big social media star from Kinnity😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God she makes going on holiday sound like such a chore. Be grateful you can afford a luxury many can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly if I was to come across these two absolute muck-savages on my hols abroad I would actually be mortified to be Irish, fuckn hell they are worse than that pair who ran the shop on Fr. Teds.. has that plonker ever even been out of the country? Christ just imagine them beside u at the pool, mortified even thinking about it. Ringing the hotel? The big social media star from Kinnity😂😂😂😂
As bad as you think that would be. You should see how the locals look at them and talk about them. Village idiots for a reason