Kieran Corrigan and Orna #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get his thinking with the cholesterol he’s saying he can’t wait until May when he gets retested but I thought you had to make changes permanently?? He’s going to go back to old ways if it’s low again??
you do! it's the count of bad fat you ain't gonna solve that eating fried food! usually once you have it it's there forever unless you make consistent changes

Reactions: 3
I don’t get his thinking with the cholesterol he’s saying he can’t wait until May when he gets retested but I thought you had to make changes permanently?? He’s going to go back to old ways if it’s low again??
Thats because his Show that isnt selling is in May aswell, so he can use his Doctors trip/ Results as an excuse to cancelling his show again..

Reactions: 9
Begrudges paying few euro for a drink in an establishment but expects the fools who follow him to buy gummies. Sums up the 🤡🤡

Reactions: 4
Begrudges paying few euro for a drink in an establishment but expects the fools who follow him to buy gummies. Sums up the 🤡🤡
And all the freebies he gets!!! Boxes of Easter’s eggs while everyone else has to go out to buy them!

Reactions: 2
Don’t think that lunch was gifted must have just missed them as I was there
No the food wasnt gifted . I’m just saying that they got a box of Cadbury Easter eggs, crème eggs and mini eggs only the other day, lots of free jellies, where we have to pay for sweets and chocolate so he shouldn’t complain about €2 on a drink. Was probably water from the fridge, I often asked for water and charged €4

No the food wasnt gifted . I’m just saying that they got a box of Cadbury Easter eggs, crème eggs and mini eggs only the other day, lots of free jellies, where we have to pay for sweets and chocolate so he shouldn’t complain about €2 on a drink. Was probably water from the fridge, I often asked for water and charged €4
Ah sorry my mistake
Glad I didn’t see him there was lovely there. I got treated for my birthday only reason I was there nice place

Reactions: 1
This pair are pure chancers, must go have a look and see how sales are going for the show

The last 2 reels are just so cringe, they are desperately trying to be funny🙄 Mortified for them

Reactions: 4
I looked at the tickets when he had it up a few weeks back when they first went on sale. No more seats have been sold since then. Hopefully people are coping on.

Reactions: 5
The last 2 reels are just so cringe, they are desperately trying to be funny🙄 Mortified for them
they are beyond cringe. like the bleach on the towel one........do people think this happened or what? I don't get it. the one then, where he is bleeping all the clothes at her, she spends all day moaning about the house being in a heap, yet they purposely took clothes and fired them around.

Reactions: 3