Kieran Corrigan and Orna #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God love ya having to be anywhere near this pair of moany dimwits but I’m just curious to know if there is a particular reason they are so disliked in the area? Obviously he’s an ass and has any amount of unlikable personality traits but I’m wondering did they do something to be so unpopular?
I reckon birr isn’t selling becoz only locals would go and all the locals HATE them!! I’m local so I know this! Where as Portlaoise was more so people traveling down to it and was a better venue. I’m he will defo cancel. Barely any tickets sold and it was announced ages ago

Reactions: 4
God love ya having to be anywhere near this pair of moany dimwits but I’m just curious to know if there is a particular reason they are so disliked in the area? Obviously he’s an ass and has any amount of unlikable personality traits but I’m wondering did they do something to be so unpopular?
No nothing in particular but just the carry on of them. Both going around thinking they are celebrities and they are known as the village clowns. You can’t queue in the post office without overhearing people laugh and talk about them. The screaming of him on stories and the ‘obsession’ with club milks and Lucozade is embarrassing for a grown man. Borna has gotten so full of herself but everyone is just laughing at the village idiots. They have nothing to offer and waiting for him to come out of the closet. He’s definitely only putting it on for show like all the screaming and all

Reactions: 7
Tickets still not selling, will he do a stint in A&E closer to the date because of his over eating, and high cholesterol, as an excuse to cancelling the show 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So there was an argument over the peas been processed but big bags of sweets are healthy? what a pair of twats

He’s such a pain in the hole. Can he really be that clueless? Did he not ask the Dr what he should do. A quick google and he’d know what works best for cholesterol. Such a song and dance. As for the pea debate , fupping clown is all he is

He’s such a pain in the hole. Can he really be that clueless? Did he not ask the Dr what he should do. A quick google and he’d know what works best for cholesterol. Such a song and dance. As for the pea debate , fupping clown is all he is
Hes attention seeking to get views so he'll get more engagement to try and sell tickets to his show..

Reactions: 6
he has his small audience who went to his first show or two, to see what it's all about. How can you expect the same people to continue going to your same show? what did he expect.

he should also realise that he does not have the volume of followers to be going on a tour of the country.

it's almost embarrassing he didn't just do the first few shows and keep that as his peak until he grows some more.

greedy, stupid and delusional.

Reactions: 6
It’s very telling when your own neighbours won’t put their hands in their pockets to buy tickets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is such a fu€king gobshite 🤬 ‘Me back, me back’, popping tramadol like smarties, water bottle stuck to him ……… and off he goes , twists around to shut the back door, and bends down to look for his glasses …….. someone ring the Vatican , the ice bath will be declared a pilgrimage site !

The Holy Hole of Kinihy, known to cure bad backs and rumoured to cure the troll out of Tattlers. Is there anything to be said for organising a 🚌 and don’t worry, the front door will be left open for us to get in 🤦‍♀️🙄🤣
He probably got his h**e iykwim lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
he has his small audience who went to his first show or two, to see what it's all about. How can you expect the same people to continue going to your same show? what did he expect.

he should also realise that he does not have the volume of followers to be going on a tour of the country.

it's almost embarrassing he didn't just do the first few shows and keep that as his peak until he grows some more.

greedy, stupid and delusional.
Worse than Alan Clarke

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fat bastard is stuffing his face with greasy food again.... if he was actually worried about his health he would be better!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get his thinking with the cholesterol he’s saying he can’t wait until May when he gets retested but I thought you had to make changes permanently?? He’s going to go back to old ways if it’s low again??

Reactions: 2