Kieran Corrigan and Orna #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has everyone noticed Borna trying to smile and be upbeat amd a gentle whispery voice in her stories since she signed with AR 8nstear or her usual angry/bitchy giving out many hole voice

I'm delighted tickets aren't selling- who would pay to listen to them witch at each other

Reactions: 12
He's back flogging those ick sweets again, you know things aren't good when they have to do these gigs 💁‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope I don't spoil the big announcement for anyone but Borna has signed up for pilates.
Can you believe it, so out of her comfort zone 😴💤
Not able for the excitement at all - oh and she went to Dunnes - didn't she Teddy 🙄

• Haha
She also must have lost the power in her arms and legs whinging that bins out since Monday well seeing as you are at home all day maybe you could have brought them in fml lazy birch

Reactions: 5
Jesus, I thought he had got really bad news. High cholesterol can be managed with a decent diet. He is a dirt bag for junk food - what did he expect???

Reactions: 9
There are people being diagnosed with terminal and life limiting illnesses everyday of the week and this fanny is on "devasted" that he's been told he's got high cholesterol, it's not even that high! But he fills his face with shite and lucozade constantly what does he expect!! He needs a good kick in the nuts, give him something to complain about. Pair of whingers the 2 of them.

• Heart
This idiot is absolutely devastated because he now realises he can’t keep eating all the 💩 he does on a daily basis that’s all 🤣how long will he moan about this for 😬 hope all the other huns are shaking in their boots that Borna is now on making content every day with her Dunnes hauls 💤💤💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This idiot is absolutely devastated because he now realises he can’t keep eating all the 💩 he does on a daily basis that’s all 🤣how long will he moan about this for 😬 hope all the other huns are shaking in their boots that Borna is now on making content every day with her Dunnes hauls 💤💤💤💤
I bet he will cancel the show and blame the high blood pressure

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus he is a bleeping dose. People out there getting much more devastating news and this asshole carries on like his life is over just because his cholesterol is a bit high. Stop stuffing your face with crap you idiot.

Reactions: 7
anyone who's seen how he eats would assume he has high cholesterol, if he was so worried about been the age his father died at he would have taken far better care of himself.
He is how he is because he was spoilt since then

Reactions: 4
Hes one takeaway from a heart attack.. ive never, ever seen a young family ever to eat so many takeaways.. he needs to watch the saturated fats

Reactions: 4
The going on of him......we told Ornas family, haven't told mine yet. What the actual duck. It's high cholesterol you have not a terminal illness. Not belittling high cholesterol at all as it can be dangerous for some but Jesus Christ he is such an absolute pain in the hole

Reactions: 14
I reckon birr isn’t selling becoz only locals would go and all the locals HATE them!! I’m local so I know this! Where as Portlaoise was more so people traveling down to it and was a better venue. I’m he will defo cancel. Barely any tickets sold and it was announced ages ago

Reactions: 10
The carry on of him over high cholesterol. He is a complete drama queen. Someone should give him a slap and knock some sense into him. Who goes and announces to each family they have been diagnosed with high cholesterol. He just needs to change his diet. Ffs people being given devasting news everyday of the week who don't make as much of a drama out of it.

Cholesterol is considered the "silent killer" however it is treatable by diet and exercise or medication, it also possible it's familial 💁‍♀️ but it's no wonder the amount of shite and takeouts that don't "touch the back" of his "troah"🙄
He's put up two posts today on IG and received a whopping 4 comments on each (I think) hopefully people are getting fed up with his usual guff and getting entertained elsewhere 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.