Kieran Corrigan and Orna #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anything was robbed it wouldn’t really matter as they probably got it for nothing anyhow

Reactions: 4
I will never understand why you would do a story about leaving the door open. Like, the dogs could have got out, people could chance their arm to see if it is left open in the future and go in. If set up, who in their right mind would do that? Like WHY?

Reactions: 12
How does she know nothing was touched when she’s sitting in the car?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The weight loss has really aged her! Or maybe it’s living with Queeran that is giving her wrinkles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She went inside then got back into car to film this...she prob left it unlocked but not the door ajar like she has filmed.....why would u tell people u could have your house unlocked...th ey'll be robbed yet.....

Reactions: 5
With Borna now signed to an agency does she get paid to come on stories or how does it work, and him on moaning about his back😬how long will he go on about this 🙄 also should they not be marking it #AD every time they advertise their time clock for their 💩 shows

I wonder what bullshit story will he concoct when he cancels it . Again
I stopped following them for months, Orna popped up on my feed earlier and had a snoop at her story.

Did they cancel a previous show? what was the excuse?

Reactions: 3
I stopped following them for months, Orna popped up on my feed earlier and had a snoop at her story.

Did they cancel a previous show? what was the excuse?
The last show they did a couple of weeks ago was for 2 nights, Friday and Saturday. Borna was still pushing tickets for the Friday night a Week before... then it was Cancelled 👀. "Something " really important came up, he just couldn't get out of, so he'd to cancel it. It absolutely, definitely, 100% wasn't because he didn't sell enough tickets, it definitely wasn't for that reason 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is such a fu€king gobshite 🤬 ‘Me back, me back’, popping tramadol like smarties, water bottle stuck to him ……… and off he goes , twists around to shut the back door, and bends down to look for his glasses …….. someone ring the Vatican , the ice bath will be declared a pilgrimage site !

The Holy Hole of Kinihy, known to cure bad backs and rumoured to cure the troll out of Tattlers. Is there anything to be said for organising a 🚌 and don’t worry, the front door will be left open for us to get in 🤦‍♀️🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've a son in his 30s and I'd die of embarrassment if him or my hubby carried on like that.

Reactions: 8
Probably did but not declared as he would be taxed on it. If he paid we wouldn't be shown the room at all

Reactions: 4
Disgusted if they gave him a freebie. A family member of mine had their wedding there last year - it wasn't cheap. The hotel gave Georgie from the Good Glow a freebie stay there over the Christmas period.

A really lovely hotel and we would love to go back there, however them giving the Corrigans a freebie will certainly be making me think twice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.