Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone else would tolerate either of them so they put up with each other. It's a marriage of convenience. She isn't happy if she was she wouldn't be so grouchy. And he needs to come out of the closet. I mean come on Girls Aloud for his birthday....
I know a presenter on fm104 was talking about the concert this morning saying it was full of women and gay men , so I'm sure he fit right in

Reactions: 6
He was tagging go west airport yesterday hoping they would cough up they gift Alan Clarke a good bit

Reactions: 4
The show is Saturday night still less than 90 seats booked the theatre holds 220 people - when will he cancel?

1000024218.jpg

And he's straight into planning his Christmas show 🤣

• Haha
Is this their new content- he breaks things and she's does the pretend annoyed act!

Shows not cancelled yet - no tickets sold for weeks I don't think they need to worry about their outfits

• Haha
I seen him at the Ashling Murphy race at the weekend. He got a fairly decent time to be fair and the same at another Offaly race I seen him at this year. I didn't think he was that good at running - I passed him at the Athlone half marathon last year and he was really struggling. Maybe the longer distance wasn't for him. I don't follow him - does he do much training?

Reactions: 3
I seen him at the Ashling Murphy race at the weekend. He got a fairly decent time to be fair and the same at another Offaly race I seen him at this year. I didn't think he was that good at running - I passed him at the Athlone half marathon last year and he was really struggling. Maybe the longer distance wasn't for him. I don't follow him - does he do much training?

He doesn't have to get up to go to work now so he can train all he wants 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im not saying its a womens jobto take into decluttering ghe wardrobes but typically its something women would take on with it..does she do anything around the house at all other than moan?

Borna is going down the crazy Caroline route....clothes dumped on the floor & landing....The Corrigans are desperate for content now 🤡🤡

Reactions: 3
So he went to physio this morning & he has pulled out his neck & back.

So will that be his excuse to cancel the show 🤔

Are they trying to set themselves up as a comedy act now. The 2 boring feckers.