Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question, have these 2 ever travelled outside of Ireland? How completely stupid u wld have2 be to not be able book a simple family holiday online..and borna sld just shut up saying how traumatised she is over centre-parcs, wtf happened her down there, idiots the pair of them. As for the car can easily happen but this lad seems to break absolutely everything 🫠

Reactions: 9
Serious question, have these 2 ever travelled outside of Ireland? How completely stupid u wld have2 be to not be able book a simple family holiday online..and borna sld just shut up saying how traumatised she is over centre-parcs, wtf happened her down there, idiots the pair of them. As for the car can easily happen but this lad seems to break absolutely everything 🫠
Calling it criminal parks, is that not slander?

Reactions: 8
It's just for attention for a freebie the only reason she is traumatized they had to pay for it she was traumatised in fota aswel because they didn't turn down her bed but also they had to pay for it.

Reactions: 6
He quit his job to sit at home putting this shite on insta. Obviously no holiday company are biting. Just pay for the bloody thing and quit with all the crap 🙄

Reactions: 7
It's just for attention for a freebie the only reason she is traumatized they had to pay for it she was traumatised in fota aswel because they didn't turn down her bed but also they had to pay for it.
Traumatised that they didn't get a freebie like pippa 😄😄
And they got no special treatment n had to queue like the rest of us
They're really hanging in there for a freebie holiday none of the travel agents biting yet

Wonder is going to try and be like that other dose Alan Clarke with his new projects 🤣🤣 it must kill them to see all the other Insta huns getting free holidays and PR drops, I’d s headache after listening to the carry on last night over a feckin holiday like just book it but I suppose it’s hard to spend your own money 🙄🤣

Reactions: 5
Is them slating centre parks by calling it criminal parks not the same as that poor woman they brought to court because she had an opinion on him . They must have got the 5 k from that case that's why they are looking to book a holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is them slating centre parks by calling it criminal parks not the same as that poor woman they brought to court because she had an opinion on him . They must have got the 5 k from that case that's why they are looking to book a holiday
Can anyone fill us in on what happened them in Centre Parcs? 👀

Reactions: 1
Can anyone fill us in on what happened them in Centre Parcs? 👀
Nobody knows… they made a big deal about going there, went and then came home early alluding to the fact they had a terrible time and/or something awful happened.
The terrible thing was probably that they had to pay for everything over there.

I don’t understand the big drama over Center Parcs it wasn’t there first time there so knew how it works. You pay for activities etc before you go so no surprises there! I’d say she was shocked how expensive eating out etc is there. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone leaving early cause they were traumatised 🙄 she’d want to check herself with her drama I know of someone’s husband who died of a heart attack on their last day at CP. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
When they started begging for this holiday (feels like years ago) he said Borna wanted somewhere where everything was narlarby and could just go downstairs to get an ice pop or a meal no big treks

Was she traumatised by having to walk around Centre Parks 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3