Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They went on holidays and portrayed themselves as the perfect family. No screaming, shouting, moaning, now they are back it starts again. I feel so sorry for those poor dogs the way he roars at them 😪

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
At the Pink concert hope that’s because Borna wanted to go 🤣🤣 I can’t make up my mind is he better or worse without the beard 🤔 the carry on about his Ingrown hair🤮🤮🤮 feck me I’d KILL him and Borna putting on tan to cover up in a blazer and getting the hair curled she shouldn’t have bothered, they must have stayed indoors all the time during that holiday as pale as ever 😁

Reactions: 2
At the Pink concert hope that’s because Borna wanted to go 🤣🤣 I can’t make up my mind is he better or worse without the beard 🤔 the carry on about his Ingrown hair🤮🤮🤮 feck me I’d KILL him and Borna putting on tan to cover up in a blazer and getting the hair curled she shouldn’t have bothered, they must have stayed indoors all the time during that holiday as pale as ever 😁
Did he imply he helps Orna to get ingrown hairs out of her pubes :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Girls aloud and now pink 🎤
he's more like her gay best friend really, rather than her husband

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m not 100% sure if it was but it seemed to me it was his idea and he was using grennans to help sell it. I’d imagine it was his idea like why would a hardware store be selling clothes?? Especially casual clothes not suitable for farm life 😂
He actually doesn't own or have any shares in Tarbh- the girl that founded it, Sheelagh is a pharmacist, and connected to Grennans as far as I know.

Reactions: 3
Oooooooh the excitement !!!!!!

Kieran is going to see if he can get a link for the book about Clareen School.

- is he actually wise at all - who in the name of good god needs him to get a link - surely that’s only something locals would be interested in and so would have no problem picking up a copy themselves

- it’s stupider and stupider (I know not the right word, should be more stupid but just suits him/them better) he’s getting 😂😂😂😂

He’s such a superstar people would buy a book cos his picture are in it 🤯🤯🤯

Oooooooh the excitement !!!!!!

Kieran is going to see if he can get a link for the book about Clareen School.

- is he actually wise at all - who in the name of good god needs him to get a link - surely that’s only something locals would be interested in and so would have no problem picking up a copy themselves

- it’s stupider and stupider (I know not the right word, should be more stupid but just suits him/them better) he’s getting 😂😂😂😂

He’s such a superstar people would buy a book cos his picture are in it 🤯🤯🤯
I think hes taking the piss? At least I hope he is the absolute clown😂 its an interesting book for locals who went to the school, no-one else wld give a shite!

Reactions: 5
I think hes taking the piss? At least I hope he is the absolute clown😂 its an interesting book for locals who went to the school, no-one else wld give a shite!
Yeah it goes to show that his content is suffering if he thinks this would interest anyone other than a past pupil 💁‍♀️ THEN he got up at 8 and went for a run, if he was still in that school this would be what he'd write for his teacher on Monday morning - what I did at the weekend - 😳😂😂😂 absolute dipshit like him

• Haha
Omg is that what he gave up his job to do....post stupid reels. I take it Borna probably has to take on extra hours because this idiot will do anything bar get a job and work 🙄

• Haha
Lol...Borna glamping....she will hate every minute of it. I can't wait to see how she puts on a happy face because she/they cannot throw another strop like Centre Parcs & Limerick 😄

• Haha