Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnā€™t long for the idiot to damage the new car/jeep no respect for anything. And wonā€™t be long till there is a story over someone of them hurting themselves on the trampoline when the weather returns. Making out he left the job to do other things šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ya right Queeran pull the other one ā˜ šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dont know whats worse him hitting the car or the fact that they both thought found a way to make it funny and use as content.

Dont know whats worse him hitting the car or the fact that they both thought found a way to make it funny and use as content.
It doesnā€™t even look real, heā€™s such a scammer Iā€™d say he just put some dirt or ashes from the fire on the care to takeaway from the grennans chat.

It doesnā€™t even look real, heā€™s such a scammer Iā€™d say he just put some dirt or ashes from the fire on the care to takeaway from the grennans chat.
Reading here much šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Suppose when youā€™re not working and need the sheep to support the next ā€œprojectā€ he has to try v hard.

Reactions: 6
He was probably hoping for a free holiday. Doubt grennans wrote the card. I know of two people in there in the office probably where he was and neither of their names are on it!
---
I donā€™t know them well so wouldnā€™t be able to ask for the goss.

Reactions: 2
šŸšØTHIS IS YOUR FINAL, I REPEAT FINAL CALL TO gift this man a holiday before Orna signs off on the one he has to pay for šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hel be down the dole office, but he's said he left not made unemployed so would they even give anything

he's such a pain! delighted the car is ruined hope it's on pcp

Reactions: 1
Hel be down the dole office, but he's said he left not made unemployed so would they even give anything

he's such a pain! delighted the car is ruined hope it's on pcp
He's prob signed to Alan's agency now for full time blogger work , I'd be half afraid he's after landing a gig on the TV or radio n that's why he's been slimming down to look his best

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Remember he was the ā€˜midlands correspondentā€™ on 2fm with Jennifer zamperelli and she got rid of him after a few week

Reactions: 4