Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who, in the name of God, pays for extra content from this gee bag??? He's such a cheeky tit if you agree with him.

Reactions: 2
If that show was a success hed have tons of pics/videos..I dunno who the fool carrying Kieran on his back is but its so cringy. They may give it up, he may go back working in sports direct or whatever shop he was in.

Reactions: 6
I’d say they made no money off this show, price of the theatre, promoting etc, ur man playing music who no1 heard of. Strange considering he’d ‘special guests’ in the Dunamaise in Portlaoise. He’d crazy Caroline from Ennis. He hadn’t one person this time, obviously couldn’t pay them to go as I’d say 50 people max attended anyway

He was in his element getting the ride on your man's back.
Borna actually looked nice last night.

He was in his element getting the ride on your man's back.
Borna actually looked nice last night.
She did look well. Checked The Stables website and the blouse cost 110 euro and the skirt was 195 euro. Isn’t well for her to be able to spend 305 euro at the drop of a hat on an outfit 😏

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I see he deleted these two stories from last night 😂

Attachments

• Haha
The actual state of that other fella giving him a jockey back saying Queeran kept slapping his arse when they went outside!! I’d say KC got a great thrill from it alright.

Reactions: 3
Does this image not show thay only A9 and B3 were not sold in the first 3 rows.

And by sold, I mean not available, because he probably gave them away to family/sponsors etc
Yes you're right, all the green dots were the tickets that were still available that he didn't sell.
---
I see he deleted these two stories from last night 😂
He sounds twisted in them. He deleted them as he didn't want to ruin his good boy image 😂 That lad whose back he jumped onto sounds like a right dose too. Like attracts like I suppose..

She was giving out on Wed/Thurs saying she had nothing to wear, clearly hinting to be gifted something and of course it bleeping worked.

Reactions: 7
She was giving out on Wed/Thurs saying she had nothing to wear, clearly hinting to be gifted something and of course it bleeping worked.
There was something mentioned about get that trend that she did previous try on for sending stuff and did anyone know anyone in dpd that she might be able to get it for yesterday morning. I'll have to keep an eye out to see if she gets free stuff from get that trend in the next while 🤔

Reactions: 3
There was something mentioned about get that trend that she did previous try on for sending stuff and did anyone know anyone in dpd that she might be able to get it for yesterday morning. I'll have to keep an eye out to see if she gets free stuff from get that trend in the next while 🤔
The day Kieran fecked off to Athlone to get himself sorted with an outfit she was on moaning "oh its well for him and ive nothing to wear yet " something along them lines.

Reactions: 2
So his tickets were the same price as Alan Clark’s. Alan had Keith Barry, Garoon, Mickey Joe hart and several other guest. Queeran only had his wife

• Haha
I was just listening to Alan Clark’s podcast with Dympna Little and she said how she did a live show before the one with Alan and it was terrible and put her off doing one again. Wasn’t that KCs show in Portlaoise?? She said ‘ “It was just embarrassing and everything. And the guy humiliated us and stuff, but I said, no way will I”

I was just listening to Alan Clark’s podcast with Dympna Little and she said how she did a live show before the one with Alan and it was terrible and put her off doing one again. Wasn’t that KCs show in Portlaoise?? She said ‘ “It was just embarrassing and everything. And the guy humiliated us and stuff, but I said, no way will I”
I remember at Kieran show there was no drink provided in the 'green room' so she went down to the bar to buy wine. Think she has a post up about it

• Haha
Reactions: 1