Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they started begging for this holiday (feels like years ago) he said Borna wanted somewhere where everything was narlarby and could just go downstairs to get an ice pop or a meal no big treks

Was she traumatised by having to walk around Centre Parks 🤔
sounds it. all she's used to is sitting in her robe doing nothing

Reactions: 4
So if he’s not working now where is the money for the holiday coming from? Borna the super glamorous make-up artist is hardly earning enough to support them. No doubt cute Kieran has something else lined up for himself.

Reactions: 6
So if he’s not working now where is the money for the holiday coming from? Borna the super glamorous make-up artist is hardly earning enough to support them. No doubt cute Kieran has something else lined up for himself.
He has "exciting new adventures planned" according to Bornas birthday post
He might work a full day in a real job, address his anger issues and jump out of the closet - that would be a big adventure for him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cleaning standards are a common issue in CP. I’ve been twice and must of gotten lucky never had a problem. It’s not right considering the cost of the holiday but most people just ring up and get it cleaned again or moved to another lodge.

Reactions: 1
His latest reel he's not messing he's properly annoyed none of his "insta huns" wished him Happy Birthday
1000024132.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cleaning standards are a common issue in CP. I’ve been twice and must of gotten lucky never had a problem. It’s not right considering the cost of the holiday but most people just ring up and get it cleaned again or moved to another lodge.
agreed. I know someone who worked in CP and they are under huge time pressure to turn around the cabins. They are sometimes waiting outside the cabins for half an hour for the people to leave in the mornings. But I'd imagine a quick phone call would sort out your cabin if there was an issue.

Reactions: 3
Our lodge was manky in cps but didn’t take away from the brilliant few days , they cleaned the lodge and gave us a voucher . Their kids would have adored the pool etc but they didn’t want to enjoy it so they left . She’s the moaniest woman , only reason he sticks her is cos he’s gay

Reactions: 9
He went to girls aloud for his birthday Jesus bleeping christ come out of the bleeping closet.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The dishonesty is disgusting….people who buy anything advert
The carry on of them in the car, 🙃
she can’t be normal being with him. The cut of him and stupid talk , I couldn’t stick it for an hour let alone a journey. They’re two thick shits.

Reactions: 11
I don't think anyone else would tolerate either of them so they put up with each other. It's a marriage of convenience. She isn't happy if she was she wouldn't be so grouchy. And he needs to come out of the closet. I mean come on Girls Aloud for his birthday....

• Haha
Reactions: 7