Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's only about 130 out of the 220 tickets left hurry up guys 🤣🤣 they haven't sold a ticket in weeks if not months

Yesterday he was at the physio his achilles and his back, today it's a toothache- ramping up the ailments to justify cancelling I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guesstimated how many - fair play for counting them
Oh wow didn't someone mention here before they charge people to have a table at show normally they are tagging brands that are going to be there not this time

Reactions: 1
Oh wow didn't someone mention here before they charge people to have a table at show normally they are tagging brands that are going to be there not this time
It's in a Theatre this time so no stalls/tables and soon there will be no show when they cancel

Reactions: 2
Can someone please explain what on earth "leave it to pieces" means? Jaysis you couldn't be listening to him droning on and on......

Reactions: 4
For someone who doesn’t work, he recently got a new Jeep and booked a holiday . How can he manage that

Reactions: 6
And buying Birkenstocks🤣 can ya imagine the state of him😂😂 can’t wait for what is wrong with him, Borna, the kids or the dogs tomorrow, they will hardly go on with the NON SELL OUT show 🤣 and to think he is planning a Christmas one, he is like the QVC queen and his secret meetings in Dublin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd say his in-laws are providing financial support. No way they can live as they are on her one/two days of work.

Reactions: 1
For someone who doesn’t work, he recently got a new Jeep and booked a holiday . How can he manage that
Last week when they were talking about booking the holiday they has €4,500 as their budget for just flights and all exclusive accommodation. And that amount wouldn't include buying all holiday clothes and essentials, airport parking and spending money etc. The car probably cost well over another €1,000 to get it fix yesterday too.

Reactions: 6