Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he any other words in his vocabulary other than, "legend", "won't touch the back of me throat", "thingymebob", "I'm starvin" (whilst stuffing his gob with free food)..
He's thick as tit knows nothing about anything
and can't string a proper sentance together that makes sense. He makes me physically sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cannot watch another minute of the pair of them bickering -

on about all she did all day, washing,’cooked the dinner and whatever else - there usually is extra washing after 3/4 days of doing nothing in the house - give it a rest Orna ….. most mothers your age have to do all that AND hold down a 9’to 5 job - and possibly care for elderly parents - you have no idea what hard work is - either of you - CHANGE THE BLOODY RECORD and appreciate how darn lucky you are.

And as for him and his bullshit about about 100s complimenting his new clothes- understandably when his normal is short shorts 🤢 and scruffy un-ironed tshirts those clothes look “a bit smarter”

but poor Charlene -in her lovely red dress and the glam of Cabra Castle and the set up in the ballroom so nice and luxurious must have been speechless when he rocks up to MC her event dressed like thon !!!

Reactions: 14
hehe she said everyone thinks we dont cook.. hi Borna 👋
and did he actually say it costs the same for takeaway as to cook. 50 quid shopping gets me a week of dinners and lunches for 2 if you plan well it can be done!

a weekend hel never forget ... he's forgotten about his deceased aunt already

Reactions: 14
Is he a traveller and that’s why he’s not openly gay? He’s pretty much a carbon copy of Hughie Maughan with the way he talks & his mannerisms.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So dec 21st is going ahead people must be nuts and have money to throw away if the like send some here could do with some

Does bonnie not go Playschool

Reactions: 8
hehe she said everyone thinks we dont cook.. hi Borna 👋
and did he actually say it costs the same for takeaway as to cook. 50 quid shopping gets me a week of dinners and lunches for 2 if you plan well it can be done!

a weekend hel never forget ... he's forgotten about his deceased aunt already
Did you hear the little Tattle dig there at lunchtime….’thanks for cuukin that lunch Orna’.
Glued to here obviously. Does she ever change out of that lilac hoodie.

Reactions: 4
Pics for those blocked by them . So he hosted the Touchandglow event, she must have been desperate having that thing do it.. the state of his Turkey dentures glowing in the dark 🤣🤣
So the Touch Glow laser treatment is claiming their treatments can produce results like this ?? No surgery ?? Ok if it’s true why not show step by step from beginning to end how these results were obtained ? No way is this just laser treatments?? Am I missing something??
Look at the two of them though running through them doors like they were celebs . All it is is a glorified karaoke night for pure dopes, no more no less!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Are people actually nuts paying for this 💩it’s Christmas week are there not more important to be doing, I thought we were all struggling I’d be more worried about having everything for a nice dinner with my family than paying to see these absolute fools who can never look respectable even for their own shows 😡😡😡and god forgive me I never bring kids into any of this, but Bonnie seems like a right BRAT, there I said it , but no wonder with absolute FOOLS as parents, hi borna and just to add it’s hard but not as hard as you make out it is, good luck 👍

Reactions: 12
But what is the actual content of these "shows"?? Some DJ playing all of Queerans favourite songs, Westlife and Celine Dion and the crowd of middle aged women standing up at the table waving their hands around whilst he screams in their faces "legends!!!!" And Borna.. well she loves the sound of her own voice, so she prattles on about how hard her life is, while the sheep eat shite looking chicken? Beggars belief..

Reactions: 11
What ever happened to this fundraiser , he never shaved his head so where has the money gone hopefully refunded , another scammer
MCC deserve the likes of him they seem to only give dogs to whoever they feel like it!! Well anyone who can pony up €10k!! Anyway he’s too vain to shave his head 😂

Reactions: 3
Lord above can you just imagine it with the shaved head with the Turkey dentures and the dirty looking hairy face 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.