Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulou211

Dear jezs had he no socks for the wedding the legs of the trousers at half mast
I came here to say that, the state of it, the big bare legs on him, mortifying. She looks like a normal bride with a gay cousin who stepped in for a pic

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Missycoco

VIP Member
He is a. Ugly little weasel , a bully, I remember him bullying that woman he too to court, he was aggressive, swearing etc. I did post screenshots on a thread way back . He done lives etc.. Nast piece of scruffy 💩 answer them both better, clean the house, s clean themselves . the noise from the house, him her and kids all screeching ..

Evan

VIP Member
I did a quick Google search and found out what barbers are available in birr and tullamore 💁 it took less than two seconds💁 far less than it takes to pick up a phone and record a video and upload it to IG, so Kieran if you read this, you should try this first, it will give you more time to do other things💁

whocarez

VIP Member
let's not forget that his wife today also posted the page of a woman who was replying to her. Harming her reputation. Everyone is entitled to an opinion!

Also I'm going to be watching his page and Il report the advertising standards. if anyone has any screenshots of undeclared ads please post them and I'll happily do it this evening
---
and while I'm at it should Borna not have ad up if she's resharing Kierans page as she is still profiting from it as his spouse. and they're possibly jointly assessed?

and should she not be declaring ad or gift for the sandals she got gifted that she spoke about today

Attachments

Reactions: 11

Skinner

VIP Member
What the f are they going to put onto the walk in wardrobe. A few manky sweatshirts and a few pairs of shorts, and lots of dressing gowns. What a waste.

• Haha

luckydog

Chatty Member
Lads whats he like scratching himself jesus christ he is disgusting. He is always complaining, anytime im bored i have a quick look & he is forever moaning about some illness or other…Munchausen Syndrome maybe Kieran?

• Sick

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Still begging, still only working 5 minutes a week, still wearing short shorts and away on another freebie stay with Discover Ireland this time

In other news BOrna is trying to become the next big instahun with her beauty stories that would put an insomniac to sleep 😴

Would anyone like to do a better recap or add to this 🤣

Thread title thanks to @KikiDee2121

Last edited:
  • Haha

mollymoomoo

The work colleague dying won't bother Kieran....didn't his aunt pass away before one of his other shows, when that didn't bother him this certainly won't.

🤮 dirty bastard on talking about his piles!!! Wtf! As if people want to know about his hairy hole 🤢

I'm surprised he hasn't got Orna to give him a good finger bashing up the arse 😂 he definitely comes across as someone who would enjoy it 😏

• Haha
  • Sick

Jennymac

VIP Member
Go ahead Kieran name the person then I hope the person puts in a complaint against you for a GDPR breach. These huns think the law doesn't apply to them at all. Imagine thinking you have the right to share someone's personal details online to your followers and that there would be no consequences absolute twat.
He is such a nasty bully. He is not entitled to that persons name it actually states it on the asai website that personal details of anyone making a Complaint will be kept confidential . And he can't try and do them for anything like he did to that poor woman that rang the opticians because they have not defamed him publicly he was the one who made it public .

Evan

VIP Member
He dressed up as a giant sized troll while herself up on the stage talking about how instagrammers all have to deal with trolls 🙄 you disagree with people or point something out and you're a troll 💁🙄

Carrie3

Is it all women at the shows?? I can't for the life of me see the attraction in this pair.. always moaning, always begging.. it's mind boggling how folk part with their cash for this bolloxology...

TikToc

VIP Member
I hope she's okay and I'm sickened that those pieces of shit are getting away with it. They should be made an example of. Imagine having such sad lives to set up a fake profile last night to post those comments. Not a fucking brain cell between them.

Evan

VIP Member
State of the house behind him. Serve him better to stay off his phone talking shite and tidy up instead.
2 lazy slobs.View attachment 1970354
I was thinking exactly the same when I saw this!! I get that it's difficult to keep a house spotless with lil ones running around, but all that stuff is grown up people's mess, AND he's made a miraculous recovery from his vomiting bug, out for a run to spread his germs some more too. Or maybe they cooked at home for a change and it was food poisoning 💁.I swear If you look up the word arsehole his photo pops up 🙄

• Haha

Tiani

How insulting was it when he said on his story how the girls were minding “mammy” & she’ll be sick of them & would rather him! WTF. So cringe - also then go mind Mammy yourself you big dope

• Angry

luckydog

Chatty Member
I know anytime I comment on here I give out about the wife, but seriously anytime I watch his stories
there she is like an angel old woman, in the dressing gown on the couch with about 50 blankets over her & all she does is give out 2 him, like shes unreal, If id 2 spend 10 minutes with her Id be gone, & more fool him for listening 2 her, I know he isn’t much better but jaysus shes unreal