Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet it’s not the only report that went in about him.. like ASAI could not tell what ad it was , they would have viewed it before making a decision, I am sure they could tell if screenshot ... He is trying to scare folks into not reporting , difference this time you don’t have the yoke from Mullingar opticians sticking her nosey beak in... The Corrigan for sure were not first in the que when god was handing out brains... We will still keep reporting all you huns who break the rules . So there you go 👍🏼

Reactions: 12
Does he honestly think he’s gonna get that persons details. Does he think gdpr doesn’t apply to him
Just because the optician gave hime some woman's details to bring her to court he orob wants the ASAI to do the same

Most of these "huns" hide Paid Partnership under their username or in a font that's hidden in the story
The first pix he used as an example paid partnership is nowhere that I can see.

Btw Hun they don't fine people whose complaints are not upheld- they investigate and come back with the reason its not upheld

Reactions: 6
It clearly states on the asai website that the consumer making the complaint details would not be shown or given out so if kieran gets them the asai and himself will be in serious trouble and I will be making a complaint about that story to the asai . Also paid partnership disappears when you click on the story so it was not photshopped and falsified as he states ads should be clearly marked as ad same with the grennans stuff he is showing now is marked as ad as he has been pulled up on that also I'd say he is fuming . The cheek of him complaining about the fine but it was OK for him to take 5k from a woman that complained about him . Don't worry kieran I'm sure there will be plenty more complaints about you and anything else not marked as gifted should be reported to the cpcc just like his free teeth

Reactions: 14
It clearly states on the asai website that the consumer making the complaint details would not be shown or given out so if kieran gets them the asai and himself will be in serious trouble and I will be making a complaint about that story to the asai . Also paid partnership disappears when you click on the story so it was not photshopped and falsified as he states ads should be clearly marked as ad same with the grennans stuff he is showing now is marked as ad as he has been pulled up on that also I'd say he is fuming . The cheek of him complaining about the fine but it was OK for him to take 5k from a woman that complained about him . Don't worry kieran I'm sure there will be plenty more complaints about you and anything else not marked as gifted should be reported to the cpcc just like his free teeth
All the touch and glow stuff, domaine de Jeanne wine, haircuts etc were never marked as Gifts
Grennans stuff the same

The head of online marketing doesn't get paid to Promote grennans so I don't know what his part time job is if online marketing is not showing off goods and offering a discount 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
All the touch and glow stuff, domaine de Jeanne wine, haircuts etc were never marked as Gifts
Grennans stuff the same

The head of online marketing doesn't get paid to Promote grennans so I don't know what his part time job is if online marketing is not showing off goods and offering a discount 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Im going to go back through his posts as far as i cant stand to do, and screenshot all his non declared shite and ill be sending it into ASAI aswell, he was caught out, he knows they will include him in their annual report, so hes trying to pretend all was above board..

Reactions: 10
Im going to go back through his posts as far as i cant stand to do, and screenshot all his non declared shite and ill be sending it into ASAI aswell, he was caught out, he knows they will include him in their annual report, so hes trying to pretend all was above board..
He's proper fuming he was caught 🤣🤣
Sweating again in his videos I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers the aggression in his lives amd calling women swear words - he would wait until Orna was gone somewhere and go live

Reactions: 9
let's not forget that his wife today also posted the page of a woman who was replying to her. Harming her reputation. Everyone is entitled to an opinion!

Also I'm going to be watching his page and Il report the advertising standards. if anyone has any screenshots of undeclared ads please post them and I'll happily do it this evening
---
and while I'm at it should Borna not have ad up if she's resharing Kierans page as she is still profiting from it as his spouse. and they're possibly jointly assessed?

and should she not be declaring ad or gift for the sandals she got gifted that she spoke about today

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Awh lads im up n at it going through all me posts now and editing to make sure ive, #ad #gifted #paid partnership.. going forward ill have to review Ornas posts before i let her post.. bare wit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See the new post one has ad on it now just because he changed it doesn't mean its falsified the twit
---
Oh and I see all the dodgy competitions have been deleted but we have screenshot they should have been marked sp or ad just like terrie mcevoy has done

Reactions: 7
Ah look Orna is sending him messages from the other end of the couch there have been plenty of posts story's no ads or gifts

Reactions: 7
He can't get any details from the asai they are not allowed give out any details he is fuming he has been called out . Sure you can see he had an ad up earlier not marked as ad and then changed to say ad no one falsified anything which is very clear to see .I'd say its not his first time being pulled by asai

Reactions: 6
Said it before and I'll say it again, he is a class a bleep.

And his mot naming that lady, what if his fans pile on her...can't imagine it would be good for her mental health. Awful behaviour from his wife.

They can't take any criticism. They sued that lady woth the ppticona but they won't sue whoever complained him this time because they haven't a leg to stand on.

This might soften his cough. Horrid little man, you threaten nobody KC...nobody you hear.

Reactions: 12
He comes across like he is trying to hide his aggression tonight and the little ears listening around him, seemed mostly worried about the financial loss, what is he going to do with the details? Share on his Instagram or take them to court? Was each snap properly written up for the same ad giving an opportunity to think it wasn't properly labeled

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can someone explain what happened for those of us blocked please?
Instastories.watch , instanavigation, iganony - there is loads of websites to use if an insta twit blocks you and you can watch all stories and posts there

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.