Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live is for living says the fella who spends most of his time sitting on the sofa in front of the telly in his dressing gown stuffing his face. They never so much as have friends over....
*life is for living... I mean

Reactions: 2
Live is for living says the fella who spends most of his time sitting on the sofa in front of the telly in his dressing gown stuffing his face. They never so much as have friends over....
Life is for living… let the spoilt brats destroy the car because it be cleaned for free

Reactions: 7
he's v bothered by the reporting let's keep it up get rid of this gobshite for good

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What man shares a Kim Kardashian podcast and say I can't wait for this she's a powerhouse #comeoutofthecloset kieran #sp#ad #ornaopenyoureyes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
he's v bothered by the reporting let's keep it up get rid of this gobshite for good
I love that he is so bothered by it, he deserves it as he knows he has mark things as #ad! Thinks he can do whatever he wants and get away with it.

Reactions: 4
He is one passive aggressive asshole .. The reporting though is really getting to them , Moaning Borna Jasus the state for a young woman , have a wash, brush your hair and stop whining

I dip in and out of their stories now and again. Every story ive watched - Borna is wearing a 4th arq.. has she nothing else to wear or was she gifted one for every day of the week. She would actually put to u to sleep listening to her.

• Haha
The comment about the affair, and no acknowledgment whatsoever- very ignorant and unfair….
Puts up the one about hating him and goes in about #ad again!!! Still raging over that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A girl I know put up a pic with Kieran at the Aisling Murphy 4 mile race in Tullamore last Sunday - I'm disappointed in her!!

Reactions: 4
🤮🤮🤮 i didn't need to see him in his leggings and no socks combo this morning 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.