Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no brand loyalty. Wouldn't it be better to advertise for only one of them and become maybe an ambassador for that brand. By advertising for each one of them over a short time period surely none of those brands will offer repeat business.

Reactions: 4
There is no brand loyalty. Wouldn't it be better to advertise for only one of them and become maybe an ambassador for that brand. By advertising for each one of them over a short time period surely none of those brands will offer repeat business.
Loyalty...they give two hoots...they follow the money trail.

State of them on their bed earlier.

I hope his revenue is up to date.
---
Loyalty...they give two hoots...they follow the money trail.

State of them on their bed earlier.

I hope his revenue is up to date.
* don't give two hoots.

Are they going to take Bonnie to Smyths every wkd if shes good in playschool? Thats a good habit and impression to give the child.

Reactions: 9
Iv seen someone lose the tip of their finger with one of these. it slipped they weren't running with it.
He's unhinged .. if he was my neighbour he wouldn't be cutting them on my side to then chase me I'd have the guards out
Like a madman running around with the strimmer, very angry! Purpose of that video please?!
The post in Smyths then about the troll, he’s very paranoid and still obviously bitter over the #ad debacle!

On holidays next week nothing planned repeted 10 times will someone give him a free hotel stay quick the poor thing imagine booking something yourself and paying for it yourself for your family.
Actually think the last time they booked somewhere and paid was cork and they done nothing but complain poor orna didn't even get a turn down service 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Goes to show how boring they are even their thread has gone quiet
Still not looking any cleaner after the free soap , maybe the never send any instructions on how to use 🙊🙊

Reactions: 1
Look at the begging for the stair gate . How in the name of god was that yanked out of the wall , 2 small kids fjs . He has not stopped begging all day, posting pathetic videos that he thinks are funny . Dopey beggar , pay someone you utter begging moron !
---
Fierce bad carpenter work on that skirting boards 🙊🙊🙊

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He’s such a nasty piece of tit. He won’t have a days luck the way he treats people

Reactions: 7
can he not just return the phone surely they have enough money to buy the phone outright and go on a cheap 30 day rolling contract

Reactions: 3
Good on Voda not backing down to him.. See Corrigan you are just a wee nobody , not important, not a vip just a greedy little weasel ...
He should be taken to court the way he treats people , he soon took that lady who only said what we all think of him
Greedy scruffy begging family , not worked this time..
Jasus though why does he look so scruffy , that hairy unkempt face would make you 🤮 Asfor the teeth they look like an auld fellas falsies . Totally straight across and look yellow 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 13
Good on Voda not backing down to him.. See Corrigan you are just a wee nobody , not important, not a vip just a greedy little weasel ...
He should be taken to court the way he treats people , he soon took that lady who only said what we all think of him
Greedy scruffy begging family , not worked this time..
Jasus though why does he look so scruffy , that hairy unkempt face would make you 🤮 Asfor the teeth they look like an auld fellas falsies . Totally straight across and look yellow 🤮🤮🤮
He was trying to portray himself as being reasonable but in reality a real nasty arse. i need bed linen so won’t be going to Shaws now.

Jesus orna has the personality of wet mop, is anyone interested in her stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus orna has the personality of wet mop, is anyone interested in her stories?
I'm yawning by the time she eventually gets out hello everybody it's been ages since iv been on.

and iv generally spent that time looking at thinking please brush your hair and change your clothes

Ahhh did anyone see the "live" they had with some other IG'er (haven't a clue who she is, or what she flogs 💁) but I'd be more entertained watching two snails in an hour long race🤣

Boring AF! THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM!

Him and her head squashed into the screen 🤣🤣🤣 both battling for who could be heard🤣🤣🤣 I zipped thru it, but i actually think they were talking about their favourite skin products 🤯
At one point that other Grammer is talking loads and Borna is constantly saying yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah ,every few seconds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was crap! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 A whopping 3 comments were left 🤣🤣🤣 so back to the drawing board to come up with something else to boost their content I think 😳🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Vodafone staff on the phone are often not Irish, hope he wasn't mocking them.. Strange a lad called Sam from Vodafone rang him that evening, how did they know to ring 🤔🤔 Kieran is very unlikeable and I don't believe his Mr Nice Guy act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.