Kieran Corrigan #2 Is there a touch of Philip Schofield going on there??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day no freebies 🙊 is he loosing his appeal , not that he ever appealed to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We're living in this house 20 plus years. Raised a family and never had to jump on our bins like this asshole. Time's we had extra stuff, but saved it for next collection can't understand 2 people having this much rubbish

Reactions: 7
When you compare his content to the likes of Paul Stenson you realise how repetitive and boring KCs is. Paul puts so much work and thought into his content. He can make pretty much anything interesting because he works at it. KC is absolutely deplorable compared to him. Same shite every single day and constantly pushing pathetic phrases down our necks so he an eventually flog merch. Its absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 5
We're living in this house 20 plus years. Raised a family and never had to jump on our bins like this asshole. Time's we had extra stuff, but saved it for next collection can't understand 2 people having this much rubbish
As a family of six growing up, the only times we ever had to squash down rubbish in the bins was after Christmas/birthdays. I don't understand how they can have so much!

When you compare his content to the likes of Paul Stenson you realise how repetitive and boring KCs is. Paul puts so much work and thought into his content. He can make pretty much anything interesting because he works at it. KC is absolutely deplorable compared to him. Same shite every single day and constantly pushing pathetic phrases down our necks so he an eventually flog merch. Its absolutely pathetic.
Paul’s as bad as KC! Everything is dramatised for the gram they need to get a life

Reactions: 2
As a family of six growing up, the only times we ever had to squash down rubbish in the bins was after Christmas/birthdays. I don't understand how they can have so much!
I think he is cheap gettin the best value of the bin lift

Like sending her beauty products will influence anyone to buy it.. fgs don’t they watch him and her, they have no clue or fashion sense . Applying that cream, no skin cleanse first, just slap it on! Sill company must be desperate

Anyone got a pink boat, now it must be a pink one, he looked on Google and can’t find one .. Ok all you business out there can you help the poor lad
🙊🙈🙊

Anyone got a pink boat, now it must be a pink one, he looked on Google and can’t find one .. Ok all you business out there can you help the poor lad
🙊🙈🙊
oh stop ... all i could think is are u actually that mean that you couldn't buy your child a cheap boat.😴

More of him shouting in the car now hes back to work Wednesday..and moaning ..cleaning the car today

Reactions: 1
Anyone think he is hoping that a valeting company might come and clean their cars ? There is usually hidden meaning in his posts .

Reactions: 6
Does he ever stop going on about money? He’s as mean. Can’t cope with him, and his kitchen/sitting room is Reno is awful. It really is... the oven may as well be in the middle of the sitting room, I wouldn’t find any comfort in that.

How is he gaining followers? Of anyone on Instagram I just don't get it. Awful awful account. Anyone here still following (hang your head in shame) or do you just check for the craic.

How is he gaining followers? Of anyone on Instagram I just don't get it. Awful awful account. Anyone here still following (hang your head in shame) or do you just check for the craic.
Used to follow, unfollowed, used to check for the craic and quit that too he’s taking a hand out of his dopey followers and they’re just lining his pockets

Why do we have to explain why we follow whoever we do? Hang your head in shame - a bit harsh shaming someone for something YOU believe!

Does he ever stop going on about money? He’s as mean. Can’t cope with him, and his kitchen/sitting room is Reno is awful. It really is... the oven may as well be in the middle of the sitting room, I wouldn’t find any comfort in that.
It's the most disgusting reno on instagram, the table and chairs literally under the oven, the horrible sitting area, the chav gawdy lights and the best part no door closing the living space from the hallway. Absolutely stupid design no privacy image children trying to sleep upstairs and their watching tv.
He a complete asshole he thinks talking about money constantly is content. She's a bigger fool to be so compliant. The faster this gravy train runs dry the better for us all. No freebies yet in 2021 and it's not for the want of trying 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.