Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppyiris123

Good morning I'm the "woman" that rang Mullingar Opticians regarding this piece of work. The call absolutely did not take the direction he is insinuating. So let me give my side of the story...
I phoned with the intention of making an appointment for someone. I phoned and the call was dropped so I phoned back I was passed to the girl I was originally speaking to (I have her name). I asked were they taking booking she gave me a long spiel about how they were moving premises and we're putting appointments off for now. I asked do they work with instagrammers, she mentioned LLL and Tricias Transformations. I asked do they work with this piece of work she told me he got his glasses from them and has a discount code. I said I would not be making an appointment as I did not want to support a business that works with someone who's content I find disturbing. She said she does not follow him on instagram and was not aware of anything. I said I would expect a company that works with someone to do due diligence and do a background check or at least do a thorough check of their content.
I made three points which I stand over.
His corona skit dressed up as a woman drunk falling around the place.
His mocking the travelling community.
His merchandise with "I'll break the bridge of your nose on it".
I finished the call by apologizing to her and said I would not be making an appointment she agreed I was entitled to my opinion and the call was completed.
The call lasted less than 4 minutes.
I did not hide my number because I am not making faceless calls I potentially was making an appointment. I stand over what I said and would do it again.
I rang the guards yesterday morning and explained the story as above the guard I spoke to said something like this would most likely not be followed up but he obviously can't be certain if he went to the guards or not. He checked with one of the garda stations only having my phone number and guess what nothing reported. He told me I am within my right to formally make a complaint regarding the company because they are totally in breach of GDPR guidelines. The guard told me that no guard would give him any identifiable information on me and the fact he has this information means it has come from Mullingar Opticians. I fully intent reporting them to the Data Processing Commission.
There was a few other bits mentioned during my conversation with the guard that I will leave out for now.
To anyone that said all the nasty things about me regarding my mental health etc rest assured I'm perfectly fine but will NOT line this person's pockets or any of them.
Hope this gives clarity to the situation he lies and exaggerates constantly to suit himself. He was completely falling of the instagram cliff before this it suited him to blow it out of all proportions. As for Borna she's even more pathetic condoning this behaviour and saying she's embarrassed to be a woman.
So that's my side if the story all we need now is Mullingar Opticians to come on and give their take but they are 100% wrong passing my details to him. Hope you all have a lovely day. The "woman".

• Heart
Reactions: 64

My dog max

VIP Member
I can’t believe anybody would pay €10 plus €4.95 postage for a f*cking mug!!!! You are a F*cking mug if you spend that much !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Justme00

New thread title?
Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G
😆 best I could come up with at 1am🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’ve probably said on other threads before I work for pharmacy group sales. We had a role going about a year ago (would be before covid) for a regional sales manager and it would have been tipp/Offaly (I am south covering cork limerick kerry.) anyway Kieran applied and he was interviewed and to be honest the company were absolutely considering it first the pharmacy sales world is very competitive and at the time people weren’t sick of insta people... anyway at the interview he said he was currently on over €50k salary at sports direct ( as IF) and he was ‘ I want Monday to Friday as I have a baby now’ etc so commanding! When he was contacted to say he didn’t reach the next round he was really aggressive and didn’t take it well.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Newgirl38

How she finds him attractive is beyond me. Can ye imagine the "Jesus Mary and Josephs!" coming out of him during "sexy time" 😆 I wouldn't be able

• Haha
  • Sick

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Borena being so precious is annoying me. I just left centra, a heavily pregnant polish lady was stacking shelves. She doesn’t have the option of sitting at home on her backside demanding her husband give up work.
I get that there was a headline but the risk is statistically insignificant. Go live in the real world Borena where there are dogs and I’llnesses and risks etc. You can’t wrap yourself in a bubble.
What is she gonna do when he comes out of the closet and goes off with some giy and the kids have grown and left home? She has no friends, no siblings... she will have no one and nothing. She will have her pristine house with no KC wrecking it... will she be happy then?

• Haha
  • Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
Did you see the latest on teaspill? Screenshots of him messaging a small business asking them to send him free bows for the baby. Apparently promised the woman he'd showcase the bows on his stories but never did. She asked him about it and he still never bothered.Twat!

• Angry

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Does the constant "the whole lot and everything" not drive you all insane? He literally says it in like, every second sentance...i cant🤷🏻‍♀️ im out😂

Reactions: 16

DietCoke

Just watched his story, roaring about briquettes and then roaring on the exercise bike. I would seriously cry if I lived next door to him, they are new builds so ya can hear everything. Imagine him roaring and shouting all times of the day. My husband would have him folded in half in his recycling bin. Very patient neighbours whoever they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm around a long time and I've never once heard of someone taking a break a week or two into a new job and the position being held for them.

Reactions: 14

lucy66

VIP Member
Just sent him a message to shut up about money spent on tyres, mortgage and food. We all have to do it and without the luxury of the income he receives from hoodies and freebies. On the beg for vouchers??? More and more People are going to food banks these days. What an insensitive dope he really his 😡

• Heart

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Omg when did this happen with liz
Haven't really been on insta lately..
Liz was friendly with the lady Jackie Fox (I think that’s her name) who’s daughter Nicole passed away that inspired her to set up Coco’s law in her memory, Liz sent a ton of influencers information on the law Coco’s mam was trying to get brought in and apparently Kieran ignored her, there was a call out page at the time that used to rip the piss out of his constant begging he got wind of the page and went on a rant about Coco’s law and all about himself barely mentioned how to help support Jackie just banged on about himself, Liz got annoyed and called him out on it and said it’s not about you Kieran and of course than it was Liz was a bully too. The man is a fucking child he is so stupid. I’ve never in all my life seen a married father behave like him I’ve only ever seen man like him in the George in Dublin he is more camp than most of my gay friends

Good morning I'm the "woman" that rang Mullingar Opticians regarding this piece of work. The call absolutely did not take the direction he is insinuating. So let me give my side of the story...
I phoned with the intention of making an appointment for someone. I phoned and the call was dropped so I phoned back I was passed to the girl I was originally speaking to (I have her name). I asked were they taking booking she gave me a long spiel about how they were moving premises and we're putting appointments off for now. I asked do they work with instagrammers, she mentioned LLL and Tricias Transformations. I asked do they work with this piece of work she told me he got his glasses from them and has a discount code. I said I would not be making an appointment as I did not want to support a business that works with someone who's content I find disturbing. She said she does not follow him on instagram and was not aware of anything. I said I would expect a company that works with someone to do due diligence and do a background check or at least do a thorough check of their content.
I made three points which I stand over.
His corona skit dressed up as a woman drunk falling around the place.
His mocking the travelling community.
His merchandise with "I'll break the bridge of your nose on it".
I finished the call by apologizing to her and said I would not be making an appointment she agreed I was entitled to my opinion and the call was completed.
The call lasted less than 4 minutes.
I did not hide my number because I am not making faceless calls I potentially was making an appointment. I stand over what I said and would do it again.
I rang the guards yesterday morning and explained the story as above the guard I spoke to said something like this would most likely not be followed up but he obviously can't be certain if he went to the guards or not. He checked with one of the garda stations only having my phone number and guess what nothing reported. He told me I am within my right to formally make a complaint regarding the company because they are totally in breach of GDPR guidelines. The guard told me that no guard would give him any identifiable information on me and the fact he has this information means it has come from Mullingar Opticians. I fully intent reporting them to the Data Processing Commission.
There was a few other bits mentioned during my conversation with the guard that I will leave out for now.
To anyone that said all the nasty things about me regarding my mental health etc rest assured I'm perfectly fine but will NOT line this person's pockets or any of them.
Hope this gives clarity to the situation he lies and exaggerates constantly to suit himself. He was completely falling of the instagram cliff before this it suited him to blow it out of all proportions. As for Borna she's even more pathetic condoning this behaviour and saying she's embarrassed to be a woman.
So that's my side if the story all we need now is Mullingar Opticians to come on and give their take but they are 100% wrong passing my details to him. Hope you all have a lovely day. The "woman".
Wow fair play to you and you were perfectly within your rights to explain why you wouldn’t be making an appointment with them, Kieran himself made everything sound far more dramatic as if someone was saying awful things about him (I’m not surprised at all) I said anyone ringing places about him isn’t right and I meant it in the sense anyone phoning hurling abuse not a genuine reason such as you stated reasons I too wouldn’t support a business who works with him. Well done to you. And welcome on board I see you are a new member, much to public believe we are not all trolls here we have perfectly normal conversations.
As for Borna she’s probably more mortified the fact she’s a women when it’s so obvious her husband is into men.

Last edited:

Alucia

VIP Member
Look at him jumping on the bins, ‘might as well get my money’s worth’ hope the bin company see him and refuse to take them , you are not allowed to overload them or make them too heavy ..
Anyone want to ring the bin company and tell them :LOL: ;):m

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I’m seeing tons of talk about their jobs, girls these two do not need to work any more, Kieran is earning a fortune from instagram advertising, Brand ambassador roles, than on top of that his merch is selling out every launch, believe me a job wouldn’t be bringing in anything like what he is earning from instagram, I would say Borna is off on certs from Dunnes but will probably leave after the Maternity leave for the new baby.
I don’t think people realise that when you see #Ad on someone’s story that doesn’t mean it was sent for free it meant not only was the item sent for free but they are getting paid to talk about it too, if he posted 3 stories on one item he could charge anywhere from €3000 to €5000 for that one Ad, influencers get paid even more when the Ad is visible on their Grid. He has been advertising for Amazon Prime too recently that alone would have gotten him Thousands in Ad revenue he did a story plus a grid post. These two are not begging because they are struggling they beg and beg because they are two of the most greedy people I’ve ever seen, did anyone see him begging for W few Dunnes Stores €10 off vouchers 🤮 what the fuck is wrong with him.

• Haha
  • Wow

Justme00

Hang on, he has their number, and they're on WhatsApp? Block them. Knows their profile on insta but hasn't blocked them there either? I don't believe a word of this and I'll tell ya what I think happened but he talks some shit.
I think someone rang and complained about him to work and he read on here that people were wanting to find out and now he's put a spin on it that the guards are involved? What was the crime again? And don't bring Caroline Flack into it. Absolutely nothing to do with you kieran. Youre a sad sad man. Stop using someone's complaint as clout on insta. You just have a bee in your bonnet now so go off for a little sulk somewhere and take a hard look at what you've asked for on insta. Mad for fame and freebies and have given your address out and show every aspect of your life on there? 🙄 Greed is on another level with this pair.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Lads me nose is falling off me to know why he’s so quiet!! Wonder what happened it’s hardly to do with the new job?? I’d nearly drive over there to see if he’s there 😂😂

• Haha