Kieran Corrigan #2 Is there a touch of Philip Schofield going on there??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're getting a taxi to go to the chipper for a takeaway. I've heard it all now!!

Reactions: 1
Did I hear her say they " you can put it all together we'll subtract one from the other" And he said no keep it separate. Seriously worse than house mates.

Reactions: 3
Omg did she just say minus one from the other as in the food ?? An he goes no keep it separate?? What the duck is that about im shocked

Reactions: 1
He is very quiet today , must be embarrassed after the begging never worked for her birthday . Must be getting desperate for ideas to get the freebies rolling in again. No sign of the cushions or blinds yet

Reactions: 4
Is he actually wearing Lycra Leggings ? Looks like a ballerina gone wrong . Poor Joe rip would be turning over in his grave watching this tool trying to dance

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love your new photo your in my witchy gang now 😂
Thank you, love yours also , got the idea the other day after spotting myself in the mirror all that was missing was a broomstick . 😂 Really in need of hair do but been shielding since March .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.