Kieran Corrigan #2 Is there a touch of Philip Schofield going on there??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it’s only on loan from gym place , not very hygienic is it will be splashed with all sorts . They really have no sense . What must that company think ?
They are as clueless, seriously, like 2 teenagers in their 1st year in college. Her mother and father do absolutely everything for them. My parents would tell me to grow up and cook my own dinner and basically stop being the pleb...

Just watched his story, roaring about briquettes and then roaring on the exercise bike. I would seriously cry if I lived next door to him, they are new builds so ya can hear everything. Imagine him roaring and shouting all times of the day. My husband would have him folded in half in his recycling bin. Very patient neighbours whoever they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched his story, roaring about briquettes and then roaring on the exercise bike. I would seriously cry if I lived next door to him, they are new builds so ya can hear everything. Imagine him roaring and shouting all times of the day. My husband would have him folded in half in his recycling bin. Very patient neighbours whoever they are.
Thank you for the laugh out loud but your 100%right I wouldn't even play his stories within an asses roar of my husband cos I just know what he would say and he'd be right😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus that renovation was very badly done. They've the kitchen table centred under the main light which means the table is on top of the oven with a load of wasted space at the radiator. The once cosy sitting room is now basically in the kitchen! It makes no sense! Its one big mess! They should have left sitting room as it was and just got a fab new kitchen. And don't get me started on the grey and mirrored furniture. So tacky...abd the child will have it all full of fingerprints and food.

Reactions: 6
Don't forget...Aldi sells the briquettes for 4 .....he's a muppet. The gym were renting out the weights I think 20 a week. Not sure about the bike in their newly decorated bathroom🤔

Reactions: 3
Of FFS jumping out of the boot now. How anyone finds the cretin funny is beyond words. I'm second hand embarrassed for him the absolute fool.

Reactions: 5
How she finds him attractive is beyond me. Can ye imagine the "Jesus Mary and Josephs!" coming out of him during "sexy time" 😆 I wouldn't be able

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The bleeping state of him, dressed as a woman again today and herself filming him. What do they think is so funny about this tit. It's worrying to be honest 😕

Reactions: 8
They have taken down him dressed as a woman. So why did they do that?? He's definitely swinging both ways has to be imagine that conversation with your partner. "I think I'll dress up as a woman later for the gram will you film me" seriously I'd have him tossed out the door. They literally have no shame that poor child with these two useless gobshites for parents. Even the bed flops and winghing their coming leave me along. What a headmelt. He needs to get of instagram cannot stand him

Reactions: 12
If you watch the vid of him baking the cake , he ask Alexa to put on Abba and she plays Gimme, Gimme a man after midnight and his dancing but he stops and ask for her to play something else , very awkwardly .I was in bits laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.