Kieran Corrigan #2 Is there a touch of Philip Schofield going on there??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why he has his own hoodie/hat range and yet only wears North Face. Not good advertising KC!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why he has his own hoodie/hat range and yet only wears North Face. Not good advertising KC!
I would have never rated north face as a brand like I thought it was only coats and hats they did!!
Did anyone remember him saying he loves that clothes brand by Kanye West and he’d only love to do a clothing line 😂😂 notions!!

Reactions: 1
Well be gets his clothes cheap with work...he uses his dickie....(🤔😂🙄)
Well didn't Burma want to get him a pair of those runners for Christmas

Oh dear on the beg for stones for the garden now, now what idiot will supply him . I see he has had more free wine. Not if I never touched another drop of wine in my life would I buy that overpriced stuff , we would be paying for his and every other hun they supply .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
eugh I love the asaromas stuff but seeing them sending him their bits as gifts is actually making me rethink if im gonna buy anymore 😴 also what a bad show of stuff with his scrawny hairy wrists 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
eugh I love the asaromas stuff but seeing them sending him their bits as gifts is actually making me rethink if im gonna buy anymore 😴 also what a bad show of stuff with his scrawny hairy wrists 🤮
He is doing a giveaway now with them , not sure if it’s the ones they gifted him. You could tell he could not care less when he mentioned them, no sign of her ,she is usually cooing over freebies . What in the name of god does he look like in them way too tight shorts in the shower cubicle . Don’t blame you if you don’t buy from them again , I avoid companies that dish out freebies to Huns as they will be passing the cost on to those that pay . No such thing as a free lunch as they say . 😊

I can’t watch him with the beard gone, it was bad enough with. as for the hair, talk about it enough I am sure some business will take the hint and give him a free one. Whtaf is going on with the microphones , the two of them bawling to each other through them. 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are going to be trying their hands at the podcasting now, he went and bought stuff for that before Christmas...

He is hard enough to listen to on his stories never mind tuning into a podcast with the two of them

• Sick
I know yeah, what the hell would he even bang on about, I think he'd have been better off saving his money now and actually buying something for his child for a change.

I know yeah, what the hell would he even bang on about, I think he'd have been better off saving his money now and actually buying something for his child for a change.
How joined Dan and trishas podcast once and it was an absolute flop

Reactions: 2
Is that the one they did in Kinnity Castle and staff had to come down and tell him to stop messing and be quiet???
That's one but Trisha and Dan did a few in different hotel bridal suites and they were very weird.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember him being a midland correspondent for 2FM or something with that Jennifer one, it was mortifying for him, for a national radio station, he seemed so silly. Does he still do that

Oh jesus I remember that, I had flicked over and was just about to turn it off as Jennifer's voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me. He was talking about warts and visiting a well or something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.