Kieran Corrigan #2 Is there a touch of Philip Schofield going on there??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He apparently already auditioned for Gogglebox and was knocked back, was also dropped from the Jen Zamperelli show on 2fm .... his short lived media career is well and truly over ... let’s hope his Instagram one ends soon too !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They really are such a boring pair , her miserable face alway whinging about something , only time she smiles is when a freebie arrives , In their heads they must think they are reality stars , reality homer like

Reactions: 4
Look at the heads on them on New Year’s Day , on the beg for birthday presents for her. Cleaning her make up brush ,hint hint . Making a cake hint hint .

The sooner the gravy train runs dry for this blatant beggar the better. It's bonnie's birthday... It's ornas birthday... Orna definitely looks pregnant in today's stories.

And the reward for first beggars of 2021 goes to the screecher and Misery . Can you imagine though if she is preggars, months of begging will follow

Reactions: 3
Disgraceful recording those changing the tyre. Doubt they gave permission. I'd be so angry if it was my dad.

The biggest beggar now wants a stira stairs ffs he's certainly starting the year as he means to go on. There like house mates that don't get on but just put up with each other.

Reactions: 2
The biggest beggar now wants a stira stairs ffs he's certainly starting the year as he means to go on. There like house mates that don't get on but just put up with each other.
Wasnt he only gifted the ladder and hatch thing last year?

Reactions: 1
and now also begging for blinds and cushions 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Total begging spree going on at the Corrigans , now let’s see which companies respond , shall me start with her birthday ,then the cushions and blinds

The actual begging out of him is mortifying. Have him and the wife a drop of shame or dignity? 😭 has to be the most annoying bleep on insta.

Has he made the cake yet? no doubt some company will supply the beggars , will she get freebies for her birthday? . Already been dropping hints for blinds and cushions . The state of him though in that pineapple 😬 🤮

🤮🤮 they drive me around the twist had to get dinner teabags cake of kahay the poor woman having these two hanging of her. There's feck all good in that Tesco shop they'd be to mean to buy it. He's a feckin cretin the state of him dressed up in that. She's a bigger gobshite not telling him to cop on. Poor child growing up with these embarrassments for parents.

Reactions: 6
Am I seeing things or does he have a 83 minute video up?!!!
What’s worse is I watched it. It was baffling. He pretended he hadn’t a clue she was confusing him on purpose whole thing was set up. She’s on the phone to her aunt that’s all you can hear. Then she forgot he was on a live. Said something out of turn. Jesus Christ. Then he took a piss pot of holy water and hinted she’s using them. So Defo preggers. You could see the bump when she got in at yheend. Dogs feral Hes feral kept sticking his finger in and licking them giving people abuse. No words

Awww none sent a cake 🎂 are people waking up to the begging ?
Was thinking the very same thing earlier today with all the begging he's done the last week and mentioning bornas birthday a million times not a sign of a freebie thank God. Hopefully the tide is turning. Serious question how could someone actually watch 83 minutes of this dope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.