KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she lead all these men on? Happy to accept the gifts from them but refuses to let them in the quest box?

Reactions: 5
Why does she lead all these men on? Happy to accept the gifts from them but refuses to let them in the quest box?
I've stopped watching tonight tbh, i think it is so rude to be answering messages coming through to her phone while on her live and practically having a separate conversation about someone who is an asshole apparently.....
I think she has done well lately I will say that and think she looks lovely.....I'm just not sure how genuine it all is, a lot of it is for gifts etc, just my opinion.....anyway carry on 😂

Reactions: 3
I've stopped watching tonight tbh, i think it is so rude to be answering messages coming through to her phone while on her live and practically having a separate conversation about someone who is an asshole apparently.....
I think she has done well lately I will say that and think she looks lovely.....I'm just not sure how genuine it all is, a lot of it is for gifts etc, just my opinion.....anyway carry on 😂
She made a bad move with that duel that she did with ste and Rachel. As she knows what the other Rachel went through .

She far from a loner.she just seems to get bored with people she becomes friends with and swaps for new ones. She seems to use people from what I watched

Reactions: 6
She made a bad move with that duel that she did with ste and Rachel. As she knows what the other Rachel went through .

She far from a loner.she just seems to get bored with people she becomes friends with and swaps for new ones. She seems to use people from what I watched
My thoughts exactly

Nothing happened they was just having a laugh and a chat, as someone came into Kerry's live saying Rachel said to duel her, after a comment was made about Kerry mentioning her name ( which never happened), it was more about Kerry getting with Alex Dean, in which she has appeared in he's lives since, but again nothing bad. I think its more because of what Racheal C went through when she was with Ste, and Kerry knew kind of thing! But we all know Kerry is a sly snake and goes where she can get clout, and yet again to stir drama. She is a grown women and who she speaks to is her own choice.

Reactions: 1
For someone who says she doesn't watch her ex on live....she clearly said this morning she did! Someone who was trying to befriend her was drooling all over her ex and she wasn't having it she said

Reactions: 2
See the extensions are back :sick:. She is sounding more fake again.

what happened to personally saying thank you too people for the gifts?

What do you mean? sorry!
I just thought it would be a polite thing to do!

So basically gift her and she will follow you!
I was trying to be sarcastic lol! I just mean, why would you need to say thank you to strangers who randomly give you money.... surely it is manners and it shouldn't have to be pointed out to say thank you. I was agreeing with what you said..... oh yeah that bugs me as well....oh I've give you a follow she says when someone sends her a gift.
I'm not sure who she thinks she is at times to be honest!

• Haha
Funny she has a new mod who is alway flirty with hutch I'm surprised she has her as a mod .she still jealous of anyone talking to hutch .
But she flirty with men in her live .

Of course she watches him or gets her side kick sj to report back

I was trying to be sarcastic lol! I just mean, why would you need to say thank you to strangers who randomly give you money.... surely it is manners and it shouldn't have to be pointed out to say thank you. I was agreeing with what you said..... oh yeah that bugs me as well....oh I've give you a follow she says when someone sends her a gift.
I'm not sure who she thinks she is at times to be honest!
I got it a little while later, tightened my bolts now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She goes down hill when its show off time to impress.

She has already admitted in Rachels live to having a secret account :unsure:

• Haha
See the extensions are back :sick:. She is sounding more fake again.

what happened to personally saying thank you too people for the gifts?
I sent gift gifts aswell no thank you at all no more from me and when u say hello to her she ignores but wants gifts from people .. stuck up witch if you ask me loves drama

Why would you need to say thank you for random strangers giving you money ha!
Wits called manners

I sent gift gifts aswell no thank you at all no more from me and when u say hello to her she ignores but wants gifts from people .. stuck up witch if you ask me loves drama

Wits called manners
Wow! You sent het gifts and she never even said thank you!! It is called manners, I was being sarcastic in my post....people obviously don't get my sarcasm ha!!
Honestly I don't understand why people send gifts to people on TT, it's an app and you are watching her do her hair most of the time ha!!
I'm sorry your gift wasn't acknowledged or appreciated.....keep your money and spend it on yourself or charity! xx

Kerry will never change .... She is fake and it has to be about her all the time .
Feel sorry for the people who are sucked in by her and give her gifts/money to spend on clothes hair nails & makeup.

Reactions: 4
Mods ar e slowly becoming the same no personal questions and jumping on people, and a lot of old ones slowly appearing with mod badge. It's funny how the comments on here have slowed down and its all repeating itself. Even mentioned tattle on Rachels live, why for attention. It's the same old again!!!

Mods are slowly becoming the same no personal questions and jumping on people, and a lot of old ones slowly appearing with mod badge. It's funny how the comments on here have slowed down and its all repeating itself. Even mentioned tattle on Rachels live, why for attention. It's the same old again!!!
Yep when she said on a live she won't be adding old mods. But even new ones I not seen in her live until recently..

Her tiktoks are getting pathetic now she boring as .and why would people be jealous of her 🤣🤣

Mods are slowly becoming the same no personal questions and jumping on people, and a lot of old ones slowly appearing with mod badge. It's funny how the comments on here have slowed down and its all repeating itself. Even mentioned tattle on Rachels live, why for attention. It's the same old again!!!
I don't know who they all think they are tbh....it is an app at the end of the day!!
I don't know who she thinks is jealous of her....i don't think the change is genuine and she is all about attention and getting compliments and gifts from people!

She’s live on Insta getting messages while
On live making comments either just say itv or don’t just making herself look immature.. hair I have no words for it it’s a mess her natural hair is so much better but end of the day she ain’t gonna listen to what’s been said it’s just another excuse to get everyone feeling sorry for her. Wonder how much money she’ll lose because issues with TikTok live so she ain’t getting gifts

Sounds like a ducking horse eating them Pringles 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.