KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Ryan is going around still after the tit he’s done…

and Kerry why you gone back to your extensions?

Personally I think kerry has done amazing. I'm just leaving that here
I agree but there is only so much one person can talk about and fix their own hair.....her own hair is much better and we all have said that....but seriously hair, hair, hair and more hair is all I'm saying ha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why what’s he done now?
I don't know much about Ryan only that he seems to follow Kerry with his tongue hanging out and he went on a date with the lovely Kirsty but don't think it came to anything as far as I know.

I love Kerry's natural hair look and think she really suits it.

I do think the TT's about men need to go and do more TT's of her and her lovely wee daughter....she would make anyone smile!

Check the latest one! You need to have a wee bit of class like after such wholesome ones with her daughter!!

Reactions: 1
Got to say it she is looking so nice with her hair like that and her unfiltered photos on instagram she looked so pretty!
love the tiktoks with her little girl, so lovely - as for the man one after, I know someone said about having class but as for as i’m aware she is a women, mother or not and to be fair they don’t make me think “ah wholesome one, oh ah classless”
they make me think “aww sweet with her little girl” and then laugh at the other one because (no one on tiktok for me) but i’ve heard someone say that and think - if you gave me a chance 😂 as i’m sure many of us have to be fair 🤷🏻‍♀️

In all fairness that lad shes done the tiktok with has been in kerrys life from near the beginning. He's always dueting kerry but I don't think she dueted him (I could be wrong) So I'm glad she's dueted him. Shows she's making an effort.

As for the Phoebe tiktoks, they melt my heart. The wee lass is stunning ❤

In all fairness that lad shes done the tiktok with has been in kerrys life from near the beginning. He's always dueting kerry but I don't think she dueted him (I could be wrong) So I'm glad she's dueted him. Shows she's making an effort.

As for the Phoebe tiktoks, they melt my heart. The wee lass is stunning ❤
Yes your right it’s hayden they just friends

Did anybody hear this morning how she hasn’t got the confidence to take both her children out on her own? 😮

Ok my apologies then! Was just my opinion if they are friends ok.
Were all entitled to our opinions babe. I don't know how friendly theyre but he's been dueting kerry for sometime now. So I was actually glad when I seen that, will give him a wee boost

Were all entitled to our opinions babe. I don't know how friendly theyre but he's been dueting kerry for sometime now. So I was actually glad when I seen that, will give him a wee boost
It will do and probably good she made the effort as well to interact more! xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.